Video: Citrus Winter Salad With Honey Dressing
Grapefruit, generally categorized as white, pink, or red, is a very healthy, low-calorie fruit; half a grapefruit supplies all the recommended daily value of vitamin C, it also contains fiber, vitamin A and beta carotenes. Pink and red grapefruits contain lycopene, a substance that fights free radicals and protects cells.
For this reason, we want to take advantage of the fact that it is their season to prepare this recipe for citrus fruit salad with honey dressing:
10 minutes of preparation
2 large grapefruits, pink or red
2 large oranges, the more varieties much better
1 tangerine, medium
salt and pepper to taste
1 small red onion, diced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
½ teaspoon honey
¼ teaspoon tarragon, cut very fine
1. Cut a piece of the peel from both the top and bottom until you see the pulp of the fruit.
2. With a sharp knife, follow the contour of the fruit, cutting the peel and marrow. Start at the top by moving the knife down. Repeat turning the fruit until all the peel and marrow have been removed. Cuts on wheels.
3. In a bowl, add the fruits and onion.
4. Prepare the dressing by mixing the oil, vinegar, honey and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the dressing to the fruit and serve.
And take advantage!
The 7 foods that fill and prevent you from overeating