Table of contents:
Video: Farfalle Pasta Recipe In Creamy Corn And Chili Sauce
To make this recipe we want to emphasize a very Latin ingredient, corn
This indigenous grain is in the kitchen of most of us who speak Spanish. Be it yellow, red, blue or black; it is called corn, corn, millet or corn. It cooks quickly and its flavor is incomparable, in addition to being full of vitamins and folic acid.
This pasta recipe that we show you below, invites you to break the routine and use corn differently. And if you are one of those who does not like spicy, you can use green pepper or prickly pear.
1 pound farfalle pasta cooked al dente (1 package)
2 cups whole milk
1 pound cherry tomatoes
2 ears of fresh corn
1 tablespoon olive oil
1⁄4 large white onion
4 small cloves of garlic
1 medium poblano pepper, roasted, without
seeds or veins
Salt and white pepper to taste
1. Break the corn with a knife and set it aside.
2. Cook the pasta in salted water for 7 minutes, strain it and set it aside.
3. In a medium saucepan at medium temperature, heat the olive oil, garlic and onion, and cook until the latter is translucent.
4. Then add the corn and milk, and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
5. Transfer the mixture to the blender, including the chili. Process until sauce is creamy.
6. Bring the mixture back to the
pot, add the tomatoes and pasta and cook at medium temperature for
5 minutes so that all the ingredients come together.
7. Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
And to enjoy!
Read more recipe
3 delicious recipes for chocolate lovers