Table of contents:
- Here we tell you how to prepare this delicious recipe with a spicy touch to celebrate Valentine's Day. You dare? It is very easy, you just have to follow these steps:
- Equipment needed:
Video: Strawberry Hearts With Honey And Tajin (RECIPE)
Here we tell you how to prepare this delicious recipe with a spicy touch to celebrate Valentine's Day. You dare? It is very easy, you just have to follow these steps:
1 sheet of puff pastry (10 "X 15" X 1/8 ")
1 pound ripe strawberries, sliced lengthwise
6 ounces cream cheese
2 tablespoons of honey
½ teaspoon of Tajin
1 egg + 1 tablespoon of water
Cookie sheet for baking
Heart shaped cookie cutter
Makes 9 3 "hearts
Preheat oven to 400 ° F
1) Cover the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2) Unfold the puff pastry sheet on the parchment paper and cut 9 hearts. Eliminate what is left over.
3) Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer. Spread it out in the center of each heart leaving a ½”inch border. Add heart-shaped strawberry slices to cream cheese.
4) Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork and brush the edges of the puff pastry with the egg mixture.
5) Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hearts are golden. Let the hearts cool completely.
6) In a small bowl mix the honey and the Tajin. Spread the mixture over the strawberries, creating the perfect glaze.