Video: Is Your Cell Phone Jeopardizing Your Relationship?
Phubbing, this is how a person's habit of ignoring someone to look at their mobile phone is known, which damages relationships, as well as leads women and men to experience high levels of anxiety if they do not have their cell phone near. According to data from Oracle Marketing Cloud, these types of people check their cell phone up to 150 times a day. Oh my God! If you're from this group, be careful! You could be putting your relationship at risk.
When you notice that your partner is submerged on your mobile screen, what is the first thing that comes to mind? "That is unfaithful to me", you will say. However, although you have every reason to be concerned about the possibility that she has another girl, the truth is that her behavior could go beyond that. For example, if your boy is unfaithful to you, you will notice changes in his way of dressing and he may even be elusive with you. What is strange is that their behavior is the same with you, but it is inevitable to observe manifestations of sadness or dejection.
In order to give him a hand and help him, you will have to investigate his behavior in other settings of his daily life. If things between you and him have deteriorated, it is understandable that you want to take refuge in technology; however, if your performance in the office has been affected, this behavior may indicate a general emotional problem.
This pattern is related -in most cases- with men unable to identify their emotions, since they have trouble expressing their feelings, so they resort to avoidance strategies to avoid thinking about what affects them. In this sense, it is most convenient for you to approach him to have a very sincere conversation in which he tells you what is really happening to help him.
If, on the other hand, you realize that their mood is normal, you must accept that the relationship suffered a distance and you need to put a STOP on the road. Put your feelings first, explain your needs to him and adjust the patterns again so that when they are together there is no third element that hinders your interaction with him.
So uncomfortable that it is that your partner is looking at his phone when they are in the middle of the cinema, enjoying a dinner in a restaurant or even when they go to bed. So it is recommended that you give her some advice so that her cell phone does not dominate her.
1. Convert now, send messages later: Let him know that you must set limits to protect your free time or pleasure. Nothing will happen if you reply to an email or tweet 15 minutes after receipt.
2. Take a day off: You need it! Either during the weekend or on your day off. All electronic gadgets have a power off button, so it is on it whether you use it or not. If you leave it on, it will be a temptation not to go to it automatically.
3. Do not bring cell phones to the table: In some restaurants, the use of mobile phones is prohibited. When taking your order, they confiscate them and return them to you when you pay your bill. His idea is that if you went to enjoy his dishes, you would do it with a good conversation. Put this technique to work at home!
What does it mean when I dream that I am unfaithful to my partner?
4. Live the experience: Regardless of whether you travel inside or outside the country where you reside, capture those unforgettable moments with your own eyes and not through a lens. The experience is more worth living than making a documentary with photographs.
5. The phone needs to sleep: Like you, your boyfriend and anyone else, the phone must remain off during the night because otherwise it emits a blue light, which you relate to daylight and stimulates your attention span.