Video: 6 Lies That All Women Tell During Sex
At least you've ever said one! Sex is one of those pleasures in life that you enjoy to the fullest; However, there are times when you need to resort to “white” lies in order not to make your boy feel bad, avoid an argument or even brag about your abilities in bed.
One of the most typical is to fake an orgasm. Unfortunately for the female sex, it is one of the most common, as revealed by research from the University of Kansas. This study indicates that 68% of women have faked an orgasm, the peak of sexual arousal, sometimes for fear of admitting that they did not achieve it, for helping their boy to achieve it or even for insecurity to be honest.
What other lies do women turn to during sex ?
1.”I love doing it with you. No one has ever made me feel so good”: Women often resort to this type of comment to make their partner feel special. Either because her caresses are soft and tactful, or because the oral sex that her boy gave her was really sensational. How many others have been told the same thing?
2. “Yes, of course, I am also very tired. I think that was enough”: The typical mania for reaching the top and wanting to sleep without having finished his work.
During ejaculation, men release substances such as serotonin, oxytocin and prolactin, chemicals that generate a feeling of well-being and satisfaction and that also stimulate sleep, indicates a project by the New York University's Sciencie Health and Environment Reporting Program.
Make sure you are not dissatisfied and after that resort to a lie to avoid disappointment with him. The next day you won't even want to have him around!
3. "Don't worry, I don't like kissing during sex either": Some men have a habit of going straight to the point and forgetting that women like you need stimulation to get into the game.
A kiss activates 30 facial muscles and induces the production of oxytocin, a hormone related to falling in love, affection, tenderness and the desire to touch.
The specialist in sexology Ezequiel López mentioned in a publication of the newspaper El Tiempo that when couples kiss little, they have a boring eroticism because kisses on the mouth evaluate the attraction and rejection that exists between one and the other. They anticipate sexual compatibility.
4. "I already had two or three orgasms": What score from 1 to 10 do you give to your sexual relationship when you manage to reach orgasm? You will say up to 11! Of course, the feeling is inexplicable. Precisely among the benefits that a sexual relationship gives you when you finish it with a gold medal are: it improves your circulation and blood pressure, it lifts your spirits by releasing endorphins, you experience a more restful rest, you keep your brain healthy, you lose weight and even you forget about stress.
5. “No problem. I don't expect that every time we have sex you will give me an oral”: What you still haven't found an answer for is why are you always faithful to do it, but he isn't?
6. "Size does not matter": Lie! It does matter, this was revealed by a group of scientists from the Australian National University, which showed that heterosexual women are more attracted to men with large limbs. In their experiment, the researchers showed a group of volunteers 53 male figures with different penis sizes and varied anatomical profiles. They concluded that the most attractive size is one that is around 13 centimeters when it is not erect.
10 Things Men Hate You Do During Oral Sex