Video: You Feel Affection For You- How Do You Know?
The person who feels affection for himself is really ready to start a relationship. She manages her emotions and internal aspects with intelligence and manages to control the emotions before the other, for example:
Maintains a calm attitude towards stimuli
- She leans on her partner and allows the other to trust her, without creating dependency
- Is dedicated to growing
- Commits to what he says and does
- Face breaks and separations with maturity
- Control the language, since the control of the words helps to discipline the emotions
- Learn to read the subliminal messages of people who want to influence the emotional state.
- Clarify your thoughts and emotions with the person you relate to without fear of losing them
- Evaluate what emotions it causes in others
- You know the difference between what you feel and what your mind seeks
- Knows their feelings and can discriminate them from the feelings of others
- Falls in love with someone who corresponds to him
- Practice sex in a natural and attractive way
- It attracts people with similar aspirations, likely to have minimal conflicts.
- You have the ability to listen to criticism without taking it personally. They generally handle these situations better because negative messages have less power over them, they don't echo within your mind.
- It is easy to clearly establish the difference between "Being" and "Doing".