To achieve your goals it is important that you trace them first in your mind. The reality of a dream begins with an idea. Routine, life in general, is full of obligations that make us divert our attention from the things that may be important and leads us to focus on things that should not be a priority.
Answering these five questions will help you prioritize your life.
1. Who ?: When making a decision, assess whether it is you who is affected or someone in your close circle. Remember that life is always yours and not others'. At birth you arrive alone and when you die too, so life is yours and yours alone! Therefore, make decisions that positively affect you and that help you in the future. Not because you are a good person you have to make decisions that make others happy. If you are involved and it will be a positive thing for you, then give it priority; if not, then leave it for when you can. This is not being selfish, it is being realistic and putting yourself first.
2. How ?:When putting things in perspective, you have to ask yourself what is the method or the vehicle to manifest that action. That is, how it is going to be carried out and if it is for your benefit or that of someone else. You also have to think about how this action affects the rest of your day or the rest of your life.
To be happy you have to get out of your comfort zone
3. Where ?: The location of this event -which you are going to prioritize in the order that is convenient for you- also depends on where this action will take place: close to you, in your emotions, in your physical plane or in your life in general. In other words, you have to analyze where this decision will affect your life. In your emotional area? In your work area? In your relationship or family? Will it affect your personal progress and growth? The most important thing is to consider what area of your life will be affected by this decision.
4. When ?:It is highly relevant to know when this action will take place. If it's something that has to do with your life, you have to ask yourself when is the best time to do it. For example, if it is your family, you have to think about it very well, because it will be a decision that affects the rest of your life. If it is a daily matter, such as going to the gym, you have to ask yourself when is the best time for you to avoid being pressured.
5. Why ?:It is the most harmless and at the same time one of the most important questions you should ask yourself to prioritize things. Why do I have to do this? Why is it important to me and to my life? Why am I interested or attracted to it? Why is it worth investing my time in this? Why is it essential for my day or my life to do this? Why should it be put at such a time or at such a specific time? Why is it suitable? Why is it vital to me and my life? Why does it affect me?
If you ask yourself these 5 questions and answer them honestly and sincerely, you will be able to make better decisions about what to prioritize in your life and what not.