Table of contents:
How do you know if you have fat accumulated in the pubis? When when you put on a jean or pantyhose they are tight and your clothes are marked.
The accumulation of fat in this intimate area is normal, but uncomfortable and could cause some problems. Most women who fight it are overweight, genetic, or pregnant. Some experts even affirm that this is currently the magazine cover area.
“Every year a new word appears to define a rebellious part of the female body that girls are supposed to undergo diet and exercise to reduce size. The mount of Venus is currently the area of your body that has to be pruned and watched every day; examined, improved and weighed on a scale, "Jennifer Weiner, novelist told The New York Times.
If this is your case, do not worry that to tone this area you only need to follow some simple rules. The most important thing is that you feel like fulfilling them to the letter.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR DIET
1. Fats: High fat foods should not exist in your daily meals. In addition to not being recommended for a healthy diet, it is a habit that favors accumulation in the Mount of Venus. Why? Due to the high components of sugar, sodium and saturated fat.
2. Few calories: If your goal is to lose weight in this area of the body, when you go to the supermarket, look closely at the labels to avoid consuming too many calories. If you eat healthier, your body will have more energy and gradually you will eliminate that bulky area.
3. Eat several times a day: But, make sure those meals are small. By having an active stomach, you will not feel hungry and you will control anxiety. Mix protein foods well with carbohydrates.
4. Low sugar: Whenever you reduce the amount of carbohydrates you do it only with meals, but what about soft drinks? Its high sugar content prevents you from eliminating that fat located in the pubis. If you are thirsty, drink water. Use sugar only for your coffee. If you prefer, there is also the substitute. Zero soft drinks because its high sugar content prevents us from losing the weight we want to eliminate.
5. Move your hips: Do you want to remove that fat from the pubis? It will be easier if you do exercises that involve moving your hips. Those exercises include: athletics, biking, and stair climbing. The indicated is 40 minutes daily.
Read more gallery
5 benefits of sleeping naked (PHOTOS)
6. "Bike": In your bed, move your legs as if simulating the pedaling you do when you ride a bike. This will flex your hips and work your pubis to decrease fat. You should do sets of 15 repetitions every day.
7. Raise your legs: Lie on the bed on your back, place your hands under your buttocks and slowly raise and lower your legs. The series are 3, with 15 repetitions each.
You may be interested in reading: 4 routines to keep breasts firm.