What are the signs that you are under a lot of stress? You wake up tired, your productivity at work or at home has dropped, you fall asleep anywhere, you drink a lot of coffee, it is difficult for you to handle sudden changes, you feel distressed and suffer from insomnia, just as you desperately want to run away. Those are some symptoms that indicate that you go through very stressful days.
To relax there are certain techniques. Of course, you are different from other girls, so it is necessary to identify which activities are the most appropriate for you. For example, in my case when I feel very overwhelmed, cooking relaxes me completely.
1. Take off your shoes: How delicious! There is no sensation more pleasant than coming to your house and taking off your heels. Being in contact with the floor of your home, with the grass in your patio or the sand on the beach … In your living room or bedroom you will have a very comfortable sofa to raise your legs and relax while watching television. Learn about: The benefits of walking barefoot at home.
2. Walk around the city: If you leave your job, don't go directly home. It does not have to be a long walk, it is enough with 30 or 45 minutes. The idea is that you walk, release your tension and return home more calmly. The ideal places for this walk are some park or natural area. Do it alone if you want or invite your partner or a friend.
3. A rich warm bath: Let the hot water relax your muscles. Personally I have noticed that when I am very stressed this technique does wonders for my body. You could experience the same feeling.
4. Read: How long has it been since you read a romance novel in your bed? Forget the rush of the internet, blogs, work documents, newspapers, magazines, and your responsibilities to your children. Sit for at least 30 minutes in the park, in your bed, on the sofa or wherever your favorite place is and enjoy reading.
5. Siesta: You don't need to sleep 4 hours to recharge batteries. If you feel stressed and when you get home you have a lot of household chores, forget them. Go to your bed and sleep at least 30 minutes. If you prefer, close your eyes and this will lower the pace you bring from work. You don't need to be a yoga teacher to close your eyes and breathe more slowly.
6. Gardening: If you have space for a garden and you still don't plant it, it's time to do it. You can grow from flowers to making your own garden. Learn how to have a vegetable garden in your house.
7. Prepare your favorite dish: Or your family's, boyfriend … But, do it if your passion is in the kitchen. Search recipes in your personal recipe book or on the internet. The stress released in the kitchen is impressive.
What other activities do you do when you need to relax? It does not have to be very complicated because the idea is that other girls do not feel even more stressed doing them. Expanding this list will allow you to help other women like you.
How to eliminate stress from your life