Video: The 6 Most Popular Diets Of
Most of us did some type of diet for 2015. Did it work? Well, if you achieved your goal, congratulations! Meanwhile, if you didn't, maybe it was because some diets tend to be short "stamina". That is to say, one endures very little with that food system. Here is a list of the most popular diets of 2015.
- Queen Maxima's diet. This diet caused a furor, but was the product of much criticism. Especially in her native country: Argentina. The diet, created by the New Fysic Clinic in the Netherlands, is based on protein, minimal amounts of carbohydrates and very few sugars. The diet is designed in small portions, five times a day, according to the newspaper El Clarín. However, since you eat almost nothing from flour, bread, grains, or rice, the body burns the accumulated fat, a process known as ketosis. As reported by El Clarín, the diet is not well regarded by experts. Nutritionist Viviana Viviant says the following about the plan: “They sell it as a panacea and it's pure marketing. It is a danger: people believe that it will work for them and the only thing they achieve is to enter the diet-binge-diet cycle ".
- Soup Diet: This diet does not go out of style. With a broth of six onions, two celery sticks, two green peppers, 1/2 kilo of tomatoes, a cabbage, salt and pepper, you can quickly lower the accumulated water in your body. But, according to specialists, if consumed for many days, your body will not have the iron, calcium and protein it needs.
- Juice Diet: Oops, this has been a real boom this year! Especially with the creation of the famous juice bars, both in gyms and supermarkets and in restaurants. Whenever you go outside you see someone with a clear glass drinking a green concoction. They seem super healthy to me. However, the idea is to drink juices all day, to detoxify the system. You can do this diet for one, three or five days. Be careful, although it is supposed that in these juices you include vegetables, proteins and fruits with all the necessary nutrients to support the metabolism, it can be a very drastic change, because in some cases it is just a fluid intake. Some variations of the juice diet add a meal of protein and boiled vegetables. You can lose 10 pounds in 7 days.
- The “The Plan” diet. An anti-diet diet. You can lose up to 5 pounds in the first few days. Creator Lyn-Genet explains that some products can make certain people fat, but they are super healthy. You have to identify whether oatmeal, or salmon, make you inflamed, because they have to do with the chemistry of your body and food. Many foods affect you hormonally. So it is a diet of many combinations. You don't have to eat vegan or raw.
- Vegan diet. The diet based on plants, seeds and everything that comes from the earth. Eat all those natural, unprocessed products that have a natural base. No animal products or animal derivatives are ingested. Zero dairy, meat or sweets. The diet has been on the market for a long time, but this year it has become a trend again. With the change in diet you can lose up to 10 pounds the first two weeks. Be careful, you need to do it with medical or naturopathic supervision, because without certain nutrients you can affect your health.
- Zero sugar diet (carbohydrates). This diet is not Atkins, it is a diet in which you try not to eat complex or simple carbohydrates, or sugar. Therefore, the body will expend the accumulated fat. But, you should eat fruits, vegetables, fish, meats, poultry, grains, although without making so many combinations. The simpler the food preparation, the better just using some herbs. Always check with your doctor before dieting.
6 types of overweight and why they are