Routine To Have Sexy And Strong Arms (VIDEO)

Table of contents:

Routine To Have Sexy And Strong Arms (VIDEO)
Routine To Have Sexy And Strong Arms (VIDEO)
Video: Routine To Have Sexy And Strong Arms (VIDEO)
Video: SEXY ARMS IN 10 MIN / No Equipment | Pamela Reif 2023, February
Anonim
Image
Image

Strapless or strapless tops as well as sleeveless dresses are not welcome in many women's closet like you.

The accumulation of fat in the arms is a discomfort and even becomes a complex when choosing outfits.

What are the causes of this problem?

Nutrition experts say that 30% of the fat that accumulates corresponds to a genetic predisposition, which means that the remaining 70% is due to a poorly balanced diet that includes a large amount of rice, potatoes, refined pasta … Consuming this type of food triggers insulin levels in the blood, causing increased fat storage in the upper body.

Other causes are: leading a busy life, which will increase the production of cortisol -hormone that opens the appetite-, and lack of exercise.

Dare to carry out this routine that Ingrid Macher recommends and forget once and for all about that unwanted fat that does not leave you alone.

Read more

thumbnail of feature post
thumbnail of feature post

5-minute exercise routine to eliminate sagging thighs (VIDEO)

Popular by topic