Table of contents:
Abdominal fat, in addition to being unsightly, involves a risk to your health. Generally you tend to accumulate this fat in the hips, buttocks and belly, which increases the risk of high blood pressure or hypertension, heart disease and diabetes.
In the era of primitive man, fat accumulated around the waist so that man could hunt and run, but currently there is an over-consumption of foods rich in fat that make this area make you sick.
Ronald Goldberg, a physician and professor in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, explained the following to El Nuevo Herald: "When fat increases in the abdominal area, the tissues become stressed to such an extent that they become inflamed”, explains Goldberg. “When it is fleeting, it disappears and returns to normal. But when it is constant, it is chronic because it damages the tissue”.
5 exercises to have legs without flaccidity in 13 minutes (VIDEO)
Your belly and overall health will be healthier if you avoid this condition, because if you don't, abdominal fat produces hormones and chemicals called cytosines, which develop insulin resistance and lead to diabetes. In the case of men, their energy, like their libido, decreases.
How to show off a flat stomach?
We are frank, removing fat from the abdomen is not easy and requires a lot of effort, in addition to discipline, to obtain good results. Take on the challenge to prove to yourself that it is possible. It is enough to put dedication, take care of what you eat and comply with an exercise routine like this one that blogger Paty Jordan gives you. Make a space in the room, put on your tennis shoes and dedicate yourself to moving your body!
In addition to following this 25-minute intense cardio routine, we give you other tips that do not fail:
1. DO NOT skip breakfast. The first meal of the day is the most important because from a physiological point of view it interrupts a prolonged period of fasting; that is, the hours of rest. During the night, the functions of the brain cells “fall asleep”, which means that the next day they require a significant energy supply to reactivate themselves.
In your breakfast you can not miss minerals such as iron, zinc and calcium. And you can get them by combining foods such as dairy, cereals, bread and fruits of different colors that together represent 30% of the nutrients that the body needs to function.
2. Drink a glass of lemon water after waking up. This drink works to lose weight, keeps you hydrated, cleanses the liver and prevents constipation, among other benefits.
3. The exercise you do preferably before breakfast, since at this time you have not ingested any calories and your body will use those that have been stored as fuel.
4. After completing physical activity, rest and eat a fiber-rich breakfast. Some of the options include: oatmeal pancakes, fruit salad, fruit cereal, oatmeal smoothie, pears, avocado, whole wheat bread, among others.
5. For dinner, eat something light at least three hours before going to bed. By doing it with time, you give the body the possibility of making the correct digestion because while you rest the metabolism is not activated and prevents you from burning calories.
5 minute routine to eliminate the lower back love handles (VIDEO)