Table of contents:
Looking thin not only makes you healthier, it helps boost your self-esteem. With telling you that if you lose a few kilos you will no longer have to lie in your bed to button your jean or you will put your body on without thinking twice. But, to reduce your size you need to comply with a rule that according to science makes you feel slimmer in just 30 minutes. And which one is it?
Research published by the journal Psychology of Sport and Exercise ensures that half an hour in the gym becomes a therapy for women, because after exercising that time you feel that your body is lighter. In short, you feel more fit.
The experts reached this conclusion after analyzing 60 women who had problems with their body image. All of them were asked to get on the stationary bike and pedal for 30 minutes; Of course, with the supervision of a personal trainer who constantly motivated them and was waiting for them to execute each movement correctly and not to resist finishing it. Once relaxed and rested, all of them reported feeling better about themselves and that effect was maintained 20 minutes after training, leading scientists to believe that improving self-perception goes far beyond training.
Martín Ginis, one of the scientists, explains the following: "Who knows what images they see on the way home and how they affect the image that each one has of themselves." And she adds: "The perception of women about their strength and body fat changes during exercise and statistically we can demonstrate that this improves their body image."
It is interesting to know that the exercise bike generates such an important sensation in you, so it is important that you know more about the positive that it brings to your body.
- Performing cardiovascular exercise with spinning tones your legs and glutes.
- On average going up for 1 hour makes you lose 500 calories.
- Experts assure that it is one of the most effective exercises to keep fit, combined with a healthy diet.
- It has little impact on the joints and bones.
- Oxygenates the body.
- Your heart stays in shape.
- Reduces stress.
- It is ideal for those who suffer from obesity or overweight.
- If you are going to buy an exercise machine to have at home, it is cheaper when compared to others.
- You can always exercise on it regardless of whether it's sunny, rainy or snowy. It is very versatile!
- It is ideal for reducing cellulite on the legs and buttocks.
It is well known that exercising brings you enormous benefits for your mental and emotional state. Everything is due to the release of endorphins, hormones that cause a feeling of pleasure, happiness and have a natural pain-relieving effect, being greater when you do high-intensity exercise and generate an increase in lactic acid in the blood. In other words, you feel prettier and slimmer just by going to the gym 30 minutes a day. Do you dare to meet the challenge and see yourself as beautiful?