Table of contents:
- Do not go hungry during the morning or afternoon to avoid that at night the hunger you feel makes you sin too much
Surely it has happened to you that after dinner before 7 at night your body asks you for something sweet. Automatically, you go to the refrigerator and pour yourself a slice of cake, a cup of ice cream or you even end up microwaving a bag of popcorn. It is not advisable at all!
After a long day at the office, the body asks you for a reward in the form of food. However, the reason for your cravings is not due to physical hunger or not having respected the main meals of the day, but rather to nighttime boredom, loneliness and even frustration, says an article in El Confidencial.
That recurring snacking is difficult to stop and is directly related to poor stress management, and even worse is that when you eat food after this time of night, the body tends to store those calories as fat instead of burning them. This happens because insulin levels rise and cause everything you eat to turn into fat, especially carbohydrates.
Another study, but published by the Russian news agency RT, indicated that eating about two hours of going to bed generates significant changes in blood pressure because its operation is interrupted at night. But the most worrying thing about it is that if you eat foods rich in salt, such as doritos, salted peanuts, among others, you are contributing to being more likely to suffer a heart attack.
To reach this conclusion, they analyzed more than 700 people, between women and men. As a result, they found that the impact on the blood pressure value is more significant during the night hours because the risk of non-reducing hypertension is almost doubled; that is, the pressure does not decrease during the night.
You eat more
Eating after 7 p.m. could lead you to eat larger portions, says Columbia University. And if you start to analyze it, it is true because the hunger you feel may be greater. If this happens to you, it is best to opt for something nutritious and the next day have a healthy breakfast in the morning.
Rules for eating before 7 pm
Do not go hungry during the morning or afternoon to avoid that at night the hunger you feel makes you sin too much
2. During breakfast you have to prioritize foods like carbohydrates; at lunch, to fruits and vegetables; and at dinner, before 7 pm, to protein.
3. After 7 pm it is FORBIDDEN to eat carbohydrates, red meats, fats, foods that produce gas, fruits, dairy products, stimulants and spicy foods.
4. Brushing your teeth after dinner curbs your desire for food. Not only because of the laziness of having to brush them a second time, but also because of the taste of toothpaste or mouthwash.
5. Eat five times a day to avoid eating anxiety and thus speed up your metabolism.
6. Make sure you have dinner before 7 pm and at least three hours before bed so that your body can digest properly.
Make a popular saying of yours: "Eat breakfast like a king, eat lunch like a prince, and eat dinner like a beggar." Only then will you take care of your health!
Read more gallery
5 foods you DIDN'T know fatten more than a hamburger (PHOTOS)