Table of contents:
- Are you trying to get pregnant? Did you know that there are foods that can help you get pregnant faster?
Are you trying to get pregnant? Did you know that there are foods that can help you get pregnant faster?
There comes a time in life when most women feel ready to become mothers. Some the stork visits by surprise, others rather need to prepare in time to conceive. Among those cares that must be followed is food. If you are one of them and do not have a diet suitable for achieving a pregnancy, you affect your blood, cells and even hormones, says Cynthia Stadd, nutrition specialist at the Berkeley Center for Reproductive Well-Being and Women's Health, from the New York City.
If you and your partner are trying to conceive a baby, you need to include these foods in your meals. The sooner you do this, the faster the pregnancy test will mark the two red streaks!
1. Lentils: We tell you about them because an investigation of the Harvard School of Health determined after analyzing more than 19,000 women that those who consumed vegetable proteins had less problems to achieve a pregnancy.
You find vegetable proteins in foods such as lentils, tofu, soy, quinoa, seitan, legumes, rice, among others. While those of animal origin are in whole eggs, poultry, fish, chicken and meat.
2. Whole milk: Dr. Chavarro commented in an article on the Easy Maternity portal that if you consume low fat milk when you are trying to get pregnant, the balance of your sex hormones is disturbed and this hinders ovulation.
The recommendation to drink one to two servings of whole milk is made by the Harvard School of Public Health, which indicates that this food with this characteristic increases the possibilities of fertility. What is convenient is that once you realize that you are waiting for the arrival of your baby, replace this liquid with the one that is skim or low in fat.
3. Broccoli: Due to its high content of folic acid, this and all green leafy vegetables improve your ovulation. Even this component also makes male sperm healthier.
Folic acid is also present in citrus, nuts, legumes, as well as whole grains.
When you make the decision to get pregnant, you need to consume between 400 and 600 micrograms of this supplement on a daily basis to reduce the risk that your baby will have neutral tube problems, such as spina bifida.
What do I have to do to get pregnant with a girl? What about a child?
4. Blue fish: For its high content of Omega 3, as well as salmon, tuna, prawns and all foods come from the sea. This component is vital in the development of the baby's brain and eyes, in addition to reducing preterm labor, pre-eclampsia and reducing depression.
What you do have to be careful about is eating a maximum of 340 grams of fish per week because many of them contain a significant amount of mercury, says the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which puts the nervous system at risk. of the fetus.
The FDA recommends limiting the consumption of albacore tuna and avoiding swordfish, tilefish, sawfish, shark, mackerel, marlin and grouper, due to their high levels of mercury.
5. Liver: As well as red meat, eggs, cured cheeses, nuts, pumpkin seeds, whole grains and legumes, all of them because they contain zinc.
They are beneficial when planning a pregnancy because they contribute to ovulation and fertility. If your partner consumes them too, improves semen quality and testosterone production, says the American Pregnancy Association.
6. Fruits: And also vegetables are foods rich in vitamins and minerals, capable of repairing cells and tissues. Because they contain photochemicals and antioxidants, they neutralize free radicals, which are harmful molecules that attack the body and are present in environmental pollution. Make it your intention that there are five servings of fruits and vegetables in all the dishes of the day.
7. Whole Grains: The recommendation of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) is that half of the grains you eat a day are whole. Among those who cite that you need to consume are: wheat, oats, rice and bread.
Those that do not include are refined carbohydrates, such as white bread or pasta, because in their manufacturing process they lose key nutrients from grains, such as fiber, B vitamins and iron.
Take care of your diet and get your life to change soon when you realize that a life that will completely change you grows in your belly. You will know true love!