Table of contents:
- If you are planning to lose weight or want to keep your figure, it is important that you watch very well what you eat. Believe it or not, there are some foods that have more calories than you think
If you are planning to lose weight or want to keep your figure, it is important that you watch very well what you eat. Believe it or not, there are some foods that have more calories than you think
The ABC.es newspaper published a few months ago information that reveals what those products are. In the following information we alert you about them.
1. Banana: Sometimes we fall into the error that since they are fruits and vegetables, their caloric content is very low, but you are wrong. For every 100 grams of banana, your body gains 150 calories.
But, do not deprive yourself of its taste, since it contains vitamins C, B6 and minerals such as potassium and folic acid, important contributions for any diet and for people who exercise. In addition, it helps eliminate cholesterol, it is good for constipation and diarrhea.
2. Avocado: Contains vegetable, caloric and fatty oils. This fruit should not be removed from your favorite foods because it is rich in vitamins E, A, B1, B2, among others.
Due to its low sugar content, it is used in sweet and salty dishes. Its fat is beneficial for your body because it is made up of unsaturated fatty acids that, like olive oil, counteract the harmful effects of saturated fats.
3. Mayonnaise: There is no denying that it is delicious in your salads. Being prepared with oil and egg, it is not recommended for people with cholesterol problems.
This information provided by the Spanish newspaper indicates that to eliminate 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise (110 calories), anyone should walk 30 minutes quickly.
4. Custard apple: It has 90 to 100 calories for every 100 grams. A single piece contains between 300 and 400 grams. This fruit is recommended to lose weight, because whoever consumes it feels satiated, while regulating the level of sugar in the blood.
5. Caviar: Did you know that 100 grams of caviar have 450 calories? That is, if you consume this food you are giving your body 9% of the amount of daily fat you need. Although it is not consumed regularly, there are those who enjoy it without regrets when the opportunity presents itself.
6. Black olives: Research has shown that blacks have more fat than green ones because in the ripening process, their level of fat increases, therefore their nutritional level also increases.
To be specific, for every 100 grams, the green olive has 132 calories while the black olive has 350. You, which one do you prefer?
7. Nuts: Would you believe that you consume 500 calories in 100 grams of nuts? What? Yes, its great contribution of calories and carbohydrates is not recommended for low calorie diets, although a small amount helps to satiate the appetite. Its consumption is advisable for people who make physical effort.
Foods that destroy your metabolism
You should know that nuts are rich in fibers and their intake produces a rapid transit of food, preventing constipation and intestinal diseases. Furthermore, its fiber content delays the absorption of sugar; that is, you will have a lot of energy for a longer time.
8. Red Wine: The World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) conducted a study and found that a glass of wine contains 177 calories on average, equivalent to if you ate two chocolate chip cookies. If you have ethyl alcohol, wine has psychoactive effects: if you take moderate doses, your appetite will increase and you will eat more than you should.