Table of contents:
Detoxification is a medical procedure that is done in hospitals due to life-threatening circumstances, such as dangerously high levels of drugs, alcohol, or toxic substances, such as heavy metals or poisons. Unfortunately, today the word detox has become a wonderful marketing strategy for dealing with a non-existent problem, and so it can be very misleading. This leads many people to spend money on products to "cleanse" or "detoxify" without knowing that their body is naturally detoxified. Unfortunately with the lifestyle we lead and the food we eat, we ourselves sabotage the cleaning process. When you help your system with its detoxification work, your body expels toxins, strengthens and keeps your weight under control.
Here I share with you 6 simple techniques to start supporting your body:
1.Add foods with B vitamins and folates such as green vegetables, bananas, beans, legumes. These vitamins stimulate digestion and metabolism, thus aiding in the detoxification of the body.
2. Add more citrus fruits or vitamins C like oranges, lemon, grapefruit. These fruits contain a high level of antioxidants. Antioxidants protect our body against carcinogens.
3. Increase cruciferous vegetable foods such as cauliflower, kale, broccoli, and arugula, as they contain high levels of fiber. Fiber helps the intestine with regular and consistent waste, which expels toxins and waste.
4. Use oatmeal regularly. Oatmeal contains a type of soluble fiber called beta glucan. This type of fiber helps strengthen your immune system, protecting you from diseases and infections.
Routine to have sexy and strong arms (VIDEO)
5. Keep your body hydrated. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Water not only removes toxins and impurities from the body, but also helps cleanse the kidneys and intestines so that they function normally and eliminate waste.
6. Exercise. Exercising regularly not only helps you lose weight, it also removes toxins through sweat or perspiration, thus cleaning the body in the most natural way possible.