Video: 6 Hair Dyes That You Should Use If You Are White Skinned (PHOTOS)
The hair dyes that brunette women should use is a very followed information by our readers, to the point that when we made it known, those with their skin or white complexion cried out in the sky because they believed that we were going to leave them without their recommendations. Calm down! Of course you also have to know which are the tones that favor you the most.
By the way, there are many reasons why you are currently looking to change your look, among them are: renew your appearance, give light to your face, attract new things, make a radical change, raise your self-esteem, surprise your couple and it is even an excellent idea to start a new stage in your life. Whatever the cause, the important thing is that you need to make these changes to highlight your beauty and paint your hair with a color that perfectly matches your skin tone is ideal.
1. Chestnut with flashes of light: Specifically those that are light tones. With this color you manage to soften your facial features and sweeten your eyes, nose, cheekbones, lips and neck in full harmony.
2. Blonde: There is no better skin tone to wear blonde. What's more, it is you, above the brunettes or brunettes, who triumphs by painting your mane in this shade. If you have a pinkish white skin, the best tone for you is beige blonde and if on the contrary you usually undergo the tanning machine, golds are the tones that favor you the most.
3. Red: Your white complexion makes an excellent combination with your hair. You will see yourself as a natural redhead, just try to make it a copper red to achieve that touch of glamor and sophistication. If you want to communicate a more striking and contrasting appearance, bright red is the best alternative.
4. Black: Perfectly! Be careful not to wear a purple or blue black because the naturalness of the face is lost. Leave these types of colors for those women who want to give a more distant and a little sinister image, due to the contrast with these strong colors.
5. Dark blonde: With golden touches, since it is perfect to moderate your face. A very important detail is to take care of the color of your eyebrows regardless of the tint you apply. If you have them darker than your hair, you will make your appearance look artificial, so it is recommended to dye them lightly.
6. Chocolate chestnut: L'Oreal experts recommend that you not be afraid to bet on this color if, in addition to having white skin, your eyes are brown. If you want to give a more youthful and fresh air, you can add balayage, a technique that will continue to be very popular in the beauty salon and on the street.
7 hair dyes that you should use if you are brunette (PHOTOS)