Painting your hair gives you the option to renew your look with ease and economy. Haircuts such as long bob, bob, swan, sixties bangs, carré, among others, are the styles that are most worn during this year. Of course, it is also necessary to dye them to show a complete change.
Before having it, you have to know some of the most efficient tips so that the tone of your hair does not fade nor does it suffer from dryness. To preserve its shine, it is necessary to apply natural masks like these:
Mayonnaise mask: Repairs dry hair due to dyeing. Apply half a cup of mayonnaise from the root to the tips. Then, cover with a towel so that it moistens well for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse with enough warm water and then with cold water to close the follicles. Do this treatment once a week.
7 hair dyes that you should use if you are brunette (PHOTOS)
Egg mask: par excellence, this food offers shine to the hair and repairs hair damaged by chemicals. How do I prepare it? Beat two yolks and cover all the hair leaving to act for 20 minutes. Rinse with the usual shampoo and conditioner.
For you to look in, here we present the hair dyes that you will see the most on the street, in beauty salons and with which you will want to change your hair style every two months.
1. Blorange: Forget about those flat, uniform colors! The trend during this year is irregular hair and with different shades to play with light. The blorange is a new copper that involves two shades: orange and red. It is ideal for those girls like you with fair complexion, since it gives you a lot of naturalness. The versions are diverse: with dark roots and degraded towards the ends.
2. Bronde: It is a trend that started in 2015. It is a perfect fusion for blondes and chestnuts of all ages. The bronde manes with bob or long bob cuts make you look youthful and renewed. L'Oreal Paris experts explain that the bronde is the fusion of brown and blond hair, resulting in a color between brown and hazelnut.
3. Lived in: It is still from the balayage family, but with the exception that your mane achieves a natural wash and a beach look. To do this requires two to three tints above your color to give light to the face.
4. Metal hair: For daring girls like you! It joins the top of trends, especially in dark tones in blues and greens or pastels in grays.
5. Balayage: Get a more natural result than traditional highlights, which are always symmetrical and marked, which will make the roots less visible, since it is difficult to find the beginning of each one. With traditional wicks, after a month you perceive them clearly, since the first centimeter of the root is visible, but these require less maintenance.
Its degraded and long-lasting effect makes it the favorite of many, since you can let it grow for up to four months without the need for maintenance.
6. Copper: It is perfect to illuminate the manes against the cold and set them up for the rest of the year as long as they have subtle reflections. The broux, who is the outsider of the moment, mixes browns and copper with a dark base and light and copper tips.
6 haircuts that are in fashion this spring 2017 (PHOTOS)