Table of contents:
- Do not remove your hair completely: Micropigmentation is one of the most used techniques today to mark the eyebrows when you do not have them very crowded or if you have lost them due to a health problem. However, if neither is the case, the specialists of the site Better with Health recommend not to eliminate them completely, because aesthetically it is not recommended because they protect your eyes and your appearance
Makeup lovers know how important it is to comb, paint and fill in the eyebrows. Best of all, you tend to be at the forefront of all the beauty products that come onto the market to purchase and have them available in your makeup bag because it is essential for you to use the best brands, anticipating that low-cost ones usually have side effects like allergies.
Just as you choose the best base to take care of your skin, you also do it with the lipstick and the eyebrow paint. There are several types of the latter: the pencil is one of the most common; however, it can give you a very tough look. To avoid this, make a sharp point to facilitate application. If you want a more natural look, make short, smooth strokes. Do not stop blurring. On the other hand there are the powders, the most recommended are the matte colors and that adapt to the color of your skin. Apply them with an angular brush and light strokes; and finally the gel, its presentations come in transparent and also in color. It is useful if your eyebrows are rebellious; that is to say, that even by combing them you can make them look perfect. If you use this last product, first fill with pencil or powder and then apply the gel.
Without further delay, what we came for! Learn how to fill your eyebrows so they are perfect. The advice is given by Makeupbypao, who is a youtuber and a professional makeup artist.
Tips to take care of the eyebrows
Do not remove your hair completely: Micropigmentation is one of the most used techniques today to mark the eyebrows when you do not have them very crowded or if you have lost them due to a health problem. However, if neither is the case, the specialists of the site Better with Health recommend not to eliminate them completely, because aesthetically it is not recommended because they protect your eyes and your appearance
2. Compare price vs. Health: Do not limit yourself when you go to buy beauty products, otherwise the finish will not be the best and your skin could suffer from acne, itching …
3. Apply moisturizing oils: For example, olive or castor oil to make them grow faster. In cosmetic stores you will also find special creams to moisturize them.
4. Depilate them after the shower: Of course, warm or hot water, because the pores open avoiding redness, but the instruments you use must be in good condition and sterilized to avoid infections.
5. Apply tonic after shaping them: This product moisturizes them and favors the new appearance. What's more, to make it a natural mask, you can also use honey to prevent infections, as it has bactericidal effects.
Remember that painting your eyebrows frames your face, giving a better finish to your make up. Be sure to add color and, above all, fill them in!
Eyebrows feather: the new trend that all women want to wear