This Girl Almost Died For Not Washing Her Makeup Brushes Well (PHOTOS)

This Girl Almost Died For Not Washing Her Makeup Brushes Well (PHOTOS)
This Girl Almost Died For Not Washing Her Makeup Brushes Well (PHOTOS)
Video: This Girl Almost Died For Not Washing Her Makeup Brushes Well (PHOTOS)
Video: TAKE OFF MY MAKEUP WITH ME SPECIAL EFFECTS BY SYDNEY MORGAN RIKA GABRIELLE 2023, February
Anonim
Image
Image

Do you think we pay enough attention to the hygiene of our makeup brushes? When was the last time you washed your brushes, sponges, brushes and other utensils? If your answer is that you do not remember or that it has been a long time, you should pay attention to this news.

Katie Wright is a young woman who had a near death experience, for not maintaining the necessary hygiene in her makeup products. She herself wanted to tell her story on social networks so that it does not happen to other people.

"A week ago I decided to burst, which I thought was a pimple that was close to my eyebrow, because it had been there for a long time, and it was too painful to ignore it. An hour later my entire face became swollen and hurt a lot, I felt something I was burning my skin, I ran to the emergency room and there they told me that I had a type of staph infection and since it was already on my skin, I ran the risk of it spreading through my eyes, leaving me permanently blind or it could go to the brain and it could kill me."

Read more gallery

thumbnail of feature post
thumbnail of feature post

7 haircuts that will be in fashion throughout fall 2017 (PHOTOS)

After an extensive review, Katie and her doctors realized that the brush with which her eyebrows were outlined was the probable cause of the infection and that surely many of her sponges or brushes were also contaminated by this terrible bacteria.

Pay close attention to the condition of your brushes! It's very important.

Popular by topic