Table of contents:
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it does make up. That's why every once in a while - if not every month - you set aside a portion of your salary to buy makeup, since for you leaving your home with makeup is a requirement that has the same importance as bathing or carrying your cell phone in your wallet.
Women love to put makeup on and you are no exception. Best of all, doing it has its advantages and although there are days when you wake up and want to go without a drop of makeup, you mostly want to use foundation, mascara, concealer, blush or lipstick.
What are those benefits that have to encourage you to paint yourself every day? Well, these
1. Healthier face skin: We are not talking about loading yourself with powders, blush or any other type of beauty products, although we are not going to prohibit you either because an evening make-up deserves it, what we do assure you is that With a moderate application you will notice that the skin tone improves naturally.
If you are going out at night, don't be afraid to double or triple the amount of product you usually carry during the day. Of course, remove all makeup when you get home, because if you skip this step, you will make premature aging "attack" your skin.
2. Prevents senile dementia: is it serious? One more reason for you to put on makeup every day. An investigation from the University of Chiba, Japan, and the Japanese cosmetics firm Shiseido concluded that if you maintain a routine when applying makeup, you contribute to improving your muscle strength and preventing dementia.
The research invited older women to get into the habit of applying cosmetic products because they put more muscle load on the shoulders and arms, and when they unscrew the caps on the containers and massage their face, the volumes of muscle load multiply.
Keeping makeup on will make you lucid when you are over 70 years old. And also, flirtatious!
3. More natural face: If you don't like going to the office or anywhere else without a drop of makeup, try mixing your foundation with moisturizer. The result will make your face look fresher and look healthier.
4. It is a good investment: Realize that buying makeup does not make you lose money. When you buy quality products, you make sure to take care of your skin and your appearance.
5. Your self-esteem skyrockets: What girl doesn't like makeup? Perhaps those who rarely do it and think they look "strange" when they have blush on their cheeks or shadows on their eyelids. None of that, they look pretty!
When you put on makeup, your self-esteem rises to the point that you think you touch the sky with your fingertips. If you don't believe us, just think about how you feel when you go out with your friends on a Friday night and you are perfectly groomed. You feel divine and wanting some guy to come to you to show off how beautiful you are.
Without makeup you are fantastic, but with makeup you are a work of art!
Facial fillers: important points to consider before applying them