Coats, gloves, berets and even winter boots are some of the accessories that are hanging in your wardrobe from December to March, and with this you welcome the coldest months of the year. During this time your outfits look renewed, but for them to be perfectly combined you have to modify your hair with fashionable haircuts. Choose one of these and look like a diva!
1. Shag: This cut, which triumphed in the 70s and 90s, has returned. Fans like you who constantly innovate in their hair style are fascinated by the fact that they adapt the bangs to the length they want as long as their faces look more contoured.
2. Asymmetric Bob: Try to keep a reasonable length to heal damaged hair during the summer and fall. With it you will feel comfortable, it is perfect for long or square faces because it helps soften the features. It never fails!
3. Medium straight: If you refuse to wear it too short, keep the length without problem.
4. Chop: It consists of bringing the mane to the chin level. It is very similar to the bob, but has a more disheveled and simple air. It is perfect if you were not a fan of spending time for the blower or even straightening it with the hair straightener.
5. Flip side hair: Side bangs succeed this season. Its success is due to the fact that it has a rebellious, relaxed touch and gives the impression of being an improvised cut. The key is for your stylist to give it volume at the root.
6. Long with light layers: The mane with a considerable length with layers gives a special movement to your look. It has XS layers on the front to frame the face.
7. Pixie: The hit and chic touch is that you paint the root in some dark tone.
8. Bob: With waves. Fresh and youthful!
5 changes of look that you could regret all your life (PHOTOS)