When you paint your hair, you not only have to take into account the color that is in fashion or that of celebrities. According to Wella experts, the first thing you have to analyze before doing it is how healthy your mane is and when choosing the coloration, that the end result is as natural as possible.
Meanwhile, L'Oreal stylists add that the skin color and tonality of your eyes are also very important when making this decision. For example, for women with green eyes, they consider brown colors to be ideal; whereas if they are black, your allies are the mahogany.
And if I am a brunette, what hair dyes are the ones that favor me the most or are in fashion this 2018?
1. Dark Champagne: If you have chocolate or caramel complexions, champagne blonde is not out of the question. What's more, it gives your look a more glamorous touch.
2. Mauve Chocolate: It is an adorable mix between dark brown, cappuccino and two shades of pink. The end result is that of a mauve chocolate. This trend is inspired by New York stylist Hanna Edelman, who wanted to experiment with her color palette.
3. Dark Cava: A cross between blond, brown and dark champagne to make your skin shine like gold. You will be fascinated with the final result!
4. Caramel: Why wear it this 2018? For three compelling reasons: it is a shade that combines with any time of year, it radiates passion, it is always on trend and because it highlights the color of your eyes.
5. Black: This shade works just like a piece of clothing, it is so pleasing that it never goes out of style. It highlights your features and gives you a special elegance. Among Latinas like you, it is a dye that is always within the options to change their hair color.
6. Cherry red: Or better known as burgundy, which will contrast with your skin tone. Keep in mind that for your complexion you have to be careful with the # of dye you choose because light or copper reds are not so flattering for you.
7. Ash light: Dare to change!
8. Dorado: It's fantastic! With the arrival of good weather, the rays of the sun will illuminate all your hair and the brightness it will have will be enviable.
7 haircuts to look in the 30s and look younger (PHOTOS)