Do you want to know what hair dyes will be in fashion this spring? Stylists talk about four mandatory moments in which you have to change your look: After the holidays, after saying "yes, I accept", when you turn 20, 30, 40, 50 … and after the breakup with your partner. But, here at Siempre Mujer we add one more, and it is every season. For this spring 2018 there are color trends that mark hair fashion, that's why we tell you what hair colors are perfectly complemented with your outfits from March to June this year.
1. Buttery blonde: Use warm tones with a natural effect, but without contrast, which brings a lot of light to the mane. It is easier to maintain than oxygenated blonde because it does not touch the root; In addition, it favors all kinds of faces, although if you have a very fair complexion, it is better to opt for another hair dye to prevent your skin from looking dull. Jason Backe, stylist at L'Oreal, says that not all trends are suitable for all women; however, although the ash tones favor everyone, buttery is more versatile.
2. Rose gold: Its fashion has been extended until this year and the reason is because it is related to the color of spring. It is an innovative tone and easy to achieve even in very dark hair. It is perfect if you are determined for a radical change because it combines shades of pink and golden blonde. If you are one of the women who are not lovers of perfect care, bet on that look that does not imply the root. It will look more natural!
3. Half-pointed chocolate: A brown tint demands a darker coloring with hues of honey, hazelnut and copper. To be fashionable you have to use them in highlights, but always blurred.
4. Reddish: During these months, she has copper-red hair distributed in a darker gradient at the roots and lighter at the ends. It will look great on you if your facial features are smooth, regardless of whether you have light or brown skin.
5. Babylights: They are still one of the most liked trends because they give light to your face.
6. Brun cashmere: It is one of the chestnut trees that will succeed throughout this spring. It is a deep brown shade.
7. Shatush Wicks: They are without a doubt an improved version of the Californian tips. Although it is not a very simple technique to perform, it allows your hair to look very natural, with shine reflections that remain intact for several months because they do not touch the root of the scalp.
They are perfect if you are tired of hair dyes that require a lot of maintenance. A natural look with dark roots and light tips that all women like you will want to wear during the months of good weather.
10 beauty treatments to straighten your hair without iron (VIDEO)