Many times we believe that we are giving our hair the necessary care because we apply masks at home, we regularly cut our hair and avoid exposing it to external elements that hurt it; however, we don't see it as healthy as we would like.
When this happens to you, it is good that you reflect because it may be necessary to apply more intense treatments that we only get in beauty salons, due to their complexity and equipment to apply them.
We talked about this with the hairdresser Hanzel Rodríguez, who suggested several treatments that, if we follow a good diet, use the correct products and avoid chemical substances, will help us to recover the health and beauty of our hair.
Keratin: This treatment, which the expert strongly recommends especially to prepare your hair for summer, is perfect for all types of hair, including curly hair. “The product relaxes the natural shape of the mane. It restores the hair fiber and provides strength, flexibility, resistance and cohesion to the hair, in addition to controlling frizz, since the main function of keratin is to repair hair and nourish it, "points out the expert. The effect can last, if you follow the instructions, between 4 and 6 months. Rodríguez recommends using shampoos and masks without sulfates or other chemicals to prolong the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Reconstructive therapy: Here a compound substance is applied with 100% natural ingredients, such as silk, glycerin, prairie grass, palm oil, wheat and soy. With this, it seeks to soften the scales of the hair, which helps to reduce volume and waviness, while restoring hair. The results are immediate, the hair will be smoother and more manageable, without a trace of frizz. The treatment is recommended once a month as the hair is restored, then it can be every three months.
- Capillary Botox: This is an innovative treatment for its organic components that do not harm the hair. Capillary Botox works by correcting internal imperfections and porosity. The product has the ability to recover the structure of the hair, providing volume. Your hair will look more shiny, silky and manageable. It provides protein and restructures it. Ideal for fine and brittle hair. It thickens the hair and leaves it rejuvenated, reduces frizz without losing volume. It is recommended for frizzy, voluminous, weak and fragile hair.
- Sugar Shine System: Formulated with sugar crystals that gently exfoliate the hair fiber to remove impurities from the hair. Get a more vital and radiant mane thanks to its natural moisturizers, which help soften and condition hair.
7 hair dyes that are in fashion this spring (PHOTOS) Cream baths with heat: You start by washing your hair well. You should dry it with a towel before applying a regenerating cream with gentle massages. Then a plastic cap is placed and we go to the dryer so that the hair fiber expands and the product penetrates better. After 10 minutes, remove the heat source and let it cool for a few moments before proceeding to comb without rinsing. Some salons have a steam-generating hair dryer, which is more effective in dilating the hair fiber.
- Intense K&K ritual: The magic of this treatment is that it mixes shea butter and keratin. You start by washing your hair with a nourishing shampoo. Rinse and apply the mask with identical components, working lock by lock with a gentle manual massage. Then steam for 10 minutes and rinse with plenty of water. Finally, a texturizing product is applied.
- Color fusion. With this we seek to provide color at the roots and nuances in the rest of the hair. It covers gray hair and nuances the color that our hair already has. Eliminates the reddish or yellow tones that appear after prolonged exposure to the sun and the beach. The stylist must create the perfect color, so that this treatment restores shine and tone to your hair.