Table of contents:
Are you 20, 30 or over 40 years old and do not know what haircut to do? We understand you! To help you in your decision, we will start from the fact that when you are in your twenties, your hair is stunning, it has body and vitality; At 30, saving time is one of your priorities and that is why many women like you are committed to a look that involves quick maintenance; while from the age of 40, the mane loses density and no longer has as much volume as you did when you were a young girl. But none of those factors has to stop you from having fantastic hair.
Therefore, we tell you which haircuts are best for you according to your age. To do this, we resorted to the help of various experts. Follow their advice!
It is the best decade to try different types of cuts. Among the range of options are short, long and even asymmetric. Marco Peña, TRESemmé's stylist, affirms that at your twenties any cut is allowed as long as you give yourself the opportunity to define which one best suits your style and the shape of your face.
1.Layered: The best time to wear it! Bet on long hair, with a modern cut, with layered parading, blunt locks on the front of the face that help frame it. Experts do recommend cutting 10 centimeters every 3 months to avoid dehydrated ends.
2. Asymmetric Pixie: "Youth, divine treasure," say the grandmothers. Take advantage of the fact that you are in the prime of life to risk a style like this. You can use it blunt, with long bangs or even with asymmetrical sides.
3. Length with bangs: As not all women are so daring, different bangs adapt perfectly to your personality because they are able to renew your image. From a curtain bangs, straight and below the eyebrows or even this shaggy.
At 30 the third floor arrived and you will want to rest from the long manes. 4. Midi: A good option to change the decade with renewed and fresh airs is with a midi cut, considered even a must at your age. Oscar Colombo, ambassador of L'Oreal Professional, assured in a publication of El Clarín that it is an option that steals prominence due to its versatility and is highly persecuted. Don't be so stiff about styling it because the more "sloppy" it looks, the more favor it does to your appearance. You look younger!
5. Bob: If you refuse such a radical change, adopt one that is trending, like the bob. It is chic and gives freshness to your personality. One way to change it a little, but always look fashionable, is to bet on a more concave one; that is, a little shorter in the back than in the front.
6. Shag: It was a cut that made a revolution from the 70s to 90s, and has come back to accentuate itself as one of the most fantastic options for women in their 30s. You will be fascinated because it retains the length and has as a bonus that it provides bangs.
You will wonder whether long or short. A matter of taste! Of course, the XXL mane is not the most advisable, but if you keep a considerable length and wear layers, it does not have to look out of place. Media and shorts are also in the fourth decade.
7. Long bob: Medium cuts are a good bet because you don't run the risk of being wrong. The hair a few inches below the shoulders is a classic because it is a length that you comb in different ways.
8. Casual: It brings movement and freshness, and if you accompany it with a few streaks of light, you will succeed.
9. Mullet: When you have to comb it, you have the freedom to leave it freer or apply an iron. Ideal for women with a square face because its volume is concentrated at the top and in layers. If you want a short hair style, consider the shape of your face.
Read more gallery
10 easy braids to make for long or short hair (PHOTOS)