Table of contents:
- But what is vaginoplasty about?
- In terms of benefits and risks, what do I gain and what should I be concerned about?
Childbirth, sexual intercourse and hormonal changes cause significant changes in your vagina. For example, from the age of 20 your organs have reached their adult size; the labia majora that enclose the intimate parts appear thinner; and at 30, the inner lips darken due to changes in hormones from pregnancy or even aging.
As you know, your vagina will not have the same appearance that it has now in your 20s or 30s as when you reach 50. Obviously, all women dream of having an intimate quinceañera area, but that is almost impossible. However, the constant evolution of technology gives you the opportunity to rejuvenate it with the procedure called vaginoplasty, which aims to return to your “V” zone that youth that you long for so that you feel confident and more comfortable with your partner. in privacy.
But what is vaginoplasty about?
The experts of Webconsultas explain that a reduction of the muscles around the vagina is performed, to improve muscle tone and elasticity, in this way the problems of excessive dilation are solved.
If you undergo this operation, you have to know that the duration is from one to two hours, everything will depend on the degree of widening of your vagina.
Do these 5 things on Sunday and you will avoid gaining weight the rest of the week
In terms of benefits and risks, what do I gain and what should I be concerned about?
If you undergo laser vaginal rejuvenation, it will make your genital part look more attractive and much younger.
- It is a quick and painless treatment.
- It is a non-invasive method.
- The patient recovers her daily routine after treatment.
- After a week you can have sex normally.
- Improves sexual pleasure.
- Being a surgery that requires general anesthesia, it can bring complications or an allergic reaction.
- You may experience tingling sensations after the procedure, making it ineffective.
- Hormonal changes that cause vaginal dryness can cause your vagina to widen again.
- In some cases, the tissue creates a scar and increases the risk of sexual dissatisfaction.
Since the incision in the vagina consists of cutting nerve endings, it can result in temporary or permanent loss of sensation in the treated area.
As Linda Cardozo, a urogynecologist at King's College London Hospital in 2008, warned, there is little evidence to confirm the safety or effectiveness of these procedures.
He explained that one of the most followed operations is lip reduction or lip reduction surgery.
"Women undergo it to alleviate that physical discomfort because they want to emulate supermodels, but they must be aware that the surgery is risky," she told the Proyecto Salud website.
In as much it added: “The vaginal operations present very serious questions. Women are willing to pay large sums of money to improve the appearance of their genitals, but there is no evidence that they improve their functions."
His conclusion took us further and we wanted to investigate how much the price a woman should pay for a surgery like this. After several visits to private clinics, we were able to verify that its cost can reach up to $ 9,000. Ready to pay them to improve the appearance of your V zone?