Definitely, the nose is the most relevant part of the face due to its location. When we are talking to someone head-on, the attention always goes to the mouth and eyes and, of course, the nose in the center, making it impossible to go unnoticed. This is why we are all so aware of what our nose looks like and we are not always happy.
Antonia Rutherford, makeup artist and beautician at Avant Garde Salon and Spa in Miami, told us about the makeup technique you should use according to the look you want to achieve with your nose.
“If you don't like your nose, you can with strategic makeup help you correct blemishes and compensate for features. Everything with lights and shadows, "said Antonia. "However, it is important that it is not only altering the shape of your nose with makeup, but all the rest of your features so that you retain symmetry," added the expert.
Before going to the nose, let's start by pointing out these little tricks:
Diverts attention to the lips: Highlight the lips with an intense lip color.
- The eyes: The eyes also help to divert attention, apply makeup that highlights its beauty.
- Hair: Avoid the middle parting, as it causes attention to go to the center of the face.
- Eyebrows: Wear them thin to smooth your features.
- Modify the shape of the face so that it is consistent with the style of nose you are developing.
Types of nose:
Wide nose: This is characterized by being thick on the sides. To fine-tune it, apply on the sides, from where the eyebrows start to the end of the nose, a foundation one degree darker than the one you use for the rest of the face. Finish with a lighter base from the brow to the tip of the nose, this adds light to the center of the nose and diverts attention from the sides.
- Long Nose: Darkens the bottom of the tip which then fades out. To increase the effect, do not mark the inner line of the eyes.
- Aquiline Nose: Apply a darker shade in the most prominent part and a lighter one in the space between the beginning of the nose and the eyebrows.
- Nose with little prominence: If your problem is that your nose stands out little on your face, which you feel reduces its expressiveness, you should give it more relief, and this is achieved by applying clear concealer over the entire nose.
Laser beauty treatments that do work