The red tint is a favorite of brunette women. You know it because, in addition to being one of them, when you go down the street you see many wearing their mane in this tone with great confidence and eagerness. However, there is an infinite variety of options that you can use to change your look completely. Changing the shape of your hair is always an excellent idea to adjust your image, have more confidence and feel more beautiful.
Of course, if you have colored hair, you have to be clear that it requires specific care. Some of the most basic are: applying homemade masks to give life and shine such as oats, eggs and honey, as well as betting on a shampoo and conditioner that protect hair color and have sunscreen. Salt and sulfate free beauty products are also recommended. In addition to all those that have coconut components, as well as argan oil for greater hydration.
5 haircuts that will make you look younger (PHOTOS)
Diversity is good taste and since women like you always want to look different during all times of the year, we show you those colors in tints that favor you the most if your complexion is caramel.
1. Burgundy: For your skin tone, copper or light red is not going well for you, so do not make the attempt because it simply will not work and you will want to remove it immediately. Try better with a burgundy or cherry red because they create a perfect contrast to your skin tone.
2. Light brown: Beyoncé type! Gold is completely ruled out for brunettes, but not ash brown or dark ash blonde. Another of the celebrities that we have seen repeatedly is the model Tyra Banks. Her skin tone with this hair color looks spectacular. Nothing to envy! 3. Chocolate: Enhance your eyes and allow your skin to have that sexapil you are looking for. If your eyes are honey-colored, go for a shade lighter than your hair color for a softer, sweeter look.
4. Balayage: It consists of degrading the hair color with a lighter shade from the half ends down. Unlike Californian highlights, it tries to give a softer, more subtle and natural result.
5. Black: It is one of the most common among Latina women because their features look thinner. You achieve a porcelain effect and a sophisticated and elegant appearance.
6. Violet: It is another of the ideal dyes for brunette women like you. Of course, you do not need a very light purple but rather to mix a darker shade with red. It will fit you perfectly!
7. Tiger eye: It is one of the most current trends and will remain throughout this year as one of the most requested options for stylists. Known in Spanish as tiger's eye highlights, this hair trend mimics the brown and gold tones that simulate stones. The main objective of this technique is to bring light to the girl who is wearing it.