Celebrity makeup artist Alejandra Barraza recreates Rashel Diaz's glam look at the Latin Billboards 2019.“The inspiration behind Rashel's striking and glamorous makeup was the gorgeous, sparkly outfit she wore for designers Victor & Jesse.”, tells us the expert. Steps: The glamor of the red carpet begins with beautiful skin. So Rashel uses the Glow It Gradual Glow Body Lotion from the European Wax Center. This moisturizer is a one-of-a-kind gradual shimmering lotion that it uses to create a healthy glow, like sun-kissed skin, and it also helps minimize hair growth. SKINTo make a flawless makeup look for Rashel, Alejandra started with the Shape Tape Contour Concealer tarte.
- For the best contour, Alejandra always likes to wear Benefit Hoola Bronzer. The bronzer is applied under the cheekbones for definition.
- After applying blush to add color and a little shine, Alejandra used the NARS Orgasm.
- Then Alejandra applied the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder to make sure the glam lasts all night.
- There is no such thing as too much shine! Alejandra applied a beautiful pink glitter with Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Ruse on the eyelid.
- Volume eyelashes are also in fashion. The Ardell Individual Lashes were applied one by one directly on the lash line.
EYESThe key to perfect makeup is super eyebrows, especially if you want a sexy look that draws attention. Alejandra wanted to give Rashel a striking look on the red carpet; This is why she used the European Wax Center Browfection Stay Put Brow Pencil (Medium Tone) to define the brows. This double-ended pencil is everything you need to create durable, smudge-proof arches. Its creamy formula turns into a natural powder finish for well defined, full brows. To make sure Rashel's eyes shine on the camera, Alejandra uses the Oh My Brow! European Wax Center Brow Highlighter through the brow bone and above the arch for a luminous glow that intensifies brow definition.
LIPSNo look is complete without glossy lips. Alejandra finished the Rashel look with the Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Crystal Water.