Table of contents:
- After the summer, it is time to fine-tune our skin after having been punished with exposure to the sun, pool and sea water and the other factors that make the skin look dry, without light and even with some spots
- 5 TIPS FROM DR. BEARD TO RECOVER YOUR SKIN AFTER SUMMER
Video: 5 Tips From Dr. Alicia Barba To Recover Your Skin After Summer
After the summer, it is time to fine-tune our skin after having been punished with exposure to the sun, pool and sea water and the other factors that make the skin look dry, without light and even with some spots
To combat this damage that has occurred to our skin after the summer, we had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Alicia Barba, a dermatologist and beauty expert with many years of experience treating skin and its problems at her Miami clinic. Barba, told us about the importance of recovering the skin and preparing it for winter, and for this she gave us five super interesting tips that will help your skin regain its luminosity after the summer season.
5 TIPS FROM DR. BEARD TO RECOVER YOUR SKIN AFTER SUMMER
- Use mild cleaners. First of all, prepare your skin using a mild cleanser that does not irritate your skin and is free of all impurities. The Dr. recommended us the Dove beauty bar, which delicately cleanses the skin but effectively, taking care of it and leaving it soft and smooth. Best of all, it is a bar that can be used for both the body and the face and can be found in several different scents.
- Exfoliates the skin but gently. After the summer it is recommended that you exfoliate your skin only once a week and gently, without using very strong products.
- Hydrates. Hydrate your skin every day and much more if you have exfoliated yourself. It is very important that we give the skin all the moisture it has lost during the long hours of sun exposure.
- After the summer, take the opportunity to treat the spots. Autumn and winter are the perfect seasons to treat stains as the expert told us. Take advantage to use those stronger natural products, such as vitamin C, which cannot be used during the summer due to sun exposure.
- Use serums at night. Take the opportunity to use a good serum at night to repair the skin such as retinol and glycolic acid. You can also have a superficial peel to give it freshness on the skin or a facial treatment, like the one we tried at Dr. Barba's clinic, which left our skin very bright and fresh, ready for winter.
If you want to know more you cannot miss this video. You will see how your skin improves and is ready for winter.