Table of contents:
- In these times that we are at home due to quarantine, it is a good time to apply those home treatments that we know are effective in maintaining healthy hair
- Mistreated hair
- Papaya and banana
- Coconut and lemon
- Dry hair
- Olive oil
- Strawberries, honey and olive oil
- Brittle hair
- Egg white
- Green Tea
- Almonds oil
In these times that we are at home due to quarantine, it is a good time to apply those home treatments that we know are effective in maintaining healthy hair
Now that perhaps we have more free time, I spoke with the renowned stylist Haime Camacho, from Avant Garde Salon and Spa in Miami and he gave me some recipes with natural products that we can make at home, so when we can go to our favorite beauty salon we will have in optimal conditions our hair to return to the routine of care in the hands of our stylists.
"First of all, these treatments are the only ones that should be done at home, I do not recommend that they be dyed, much less cut yourself, it can end in tragedy," said Haime.
Here are some examples:
The proteins contained in beer help to restructure hair, as well as to strengthen it and eliminate dandruff. On the other hand, mayonnaise is rich in natural oils and vitamins that improve the dry appearance of your mane and split ends just like olive oil.
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 glass of beer
2 tablespoons mayonnaise or yellow mustard
- Apply to all hair and leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water and wash with a mild shampoo.
- Apply the paste from the scalp to the tips.
- Wrap it in plastic, you can use a bathing cap to avoid staining and leave it on for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Mix the oil, mayonnaise and beer.
Papaya and banana
Fruits are a very rich source of vitamins, which is why they are ideal for returning hair to the health and shine it so badly needs. A face mask with papaya and banana works wonders.
Olive or coconut oil
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until you create a homogeneous paste.
Coconut and lemon
Coconut oil contains antimicrobial, fatty acid and lauric acid properties that help treat damaged hair. Therefore, it promotes growth, strengthens it, reverses gray hair, controls dandruff and leaves your mane silky and manageable. For its part, lemon juice is rich in vitamins B and C, which eliminates excess fat and adds shine to make it look healthier.
Extra virgin coconut oil
3 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mix the coconut oil with the lemon. The quantity is according to your hair length.
- Apply from the scalp to the ends with a light massage.
- Leave it for at least an hour and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat the treatment twice a week.
This fruit is very effective in treating dry hair by providing good fats and antioxidant vitamins, which slow down cellular aging. Furthermore, these components strengthen keratin, hair follicles and close split ends, resulting in a hydrated and healthy mane.
Remove the pulp from the avocado and mash it to create a paste.
- Add the oil and honey.
- Now moisten the hair a little and spread the mixture from the roots to the tips with your fingertips.
- Put on a bathing cap to avoid staining and prevent it from draining.
- Let it sit for 25 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse and shampoo your hair
- Repeat once or twice a week.
- Add the honey and oil, and stir until creating a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply after washing hair.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water.
- Rub them on the scalp in a circular motion.
- Leave to act for half an hour and rinse.
- In the shower, apply it after washing your hair with shampoo.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
- Then massage your scalp in circles.
- Let it dry and don't rinse.
Strawberries, honey and olive oil
These three ingredients have many antioxidants and nutrients beneficial to our health and beauty. In addition, they have properties to strengthen and hydrate the hair, thanks to the fact that they contain ceramides, omega three and magnesium.
8 ripe strawberries
2 tablespoons of honey
4 tablespoons of olive oil
Crush the strawberries.
This home remedy is full of proteins, amino acids and vitamins that are beneficial for our health.
First beat four egg whites.
This plant has different antioxidants that stimulate growth and give strength to the hair.
Make an infusion of green tea and let it cool.
This oil is a 2 × 1, since it helps to stop the fall and also leaves your hair soft, shiny and silky. This thanks to the large amount of protein it has.
Put a few drops or the amount you think necessary, in the palms of your hands.