Video: 7 Haircuts That Help Conceal The Double Chin (PHOTOS)
Do you have a double chin and want to hide it? Do it with a haircut!
The double chin is formed because in this area of the body you have a muscle called platysma, but it is very attached to the skin. When you gain weight, its volume increases and it takes on an appearance of sagging skin. The US National Library of Medicine cautions that other factors that also play a role here are heredity, poor diet, and fluid retention.
There are several ways to make it less visible; for example, eating foods like bananas, coffee, celery, beets, green tea, lemon and blueberries, doing exercises to reduce the double chin and of course betting on a change of look. We tell you what are those haircuts that hide the double chin. Wonderful!
The color of highlights that favors you according to the color of your skin (PHOTOS)
1. Long hair: Good news if you are one of the girls who does not dare to cut their hair too much because for this purpose it is enough that you consider leaving it with a considerable length. This tip works whether you are tall or short, but under certain conditions, such as: If you are 1.60 centimeters (5.2 feet), try not to let the length go beyond the middle back. If instead you exceed this height, you can cut it to the waist.
2. Degraphed: You will love to know that you have the option of making your face look more stylized with this type of haircut. The degrafilado allows the ends of your hair to be thinner than the top. You also have the freedom to wear bangs straight or to the side.
3. Bob with waves inside: Bet on a bob without fear of anything. When combing it, you have to make a kind of inward curves with your brush or hair straightener to avoid that this area of your body is even more noticeable.
4. Side fringe: And of considerable length. The most successful alternative is a French style bangs because if you wear it straight, the only thing that you will achieve is that your features have a more square or round appearance, which causes the double chin to stand out more.
5. Bob with waves: In addition to being a very fashionable haircut nowadays, it is ideal because although it is short, the finish on the ends and the drawn details throughout the hair make your face have a more stylized optical appearance. When the tips fall from the bottom of the ears, they sharpen the face by itself.
6. Layers: It helps to make it look beautiful and fulfill this function - to hide the double chin - with a few light layers. Your hair will look so fabulous that the attraction will go directly to your hair and not to another area of your body.
7. Long bob: Its main feature is that being a little longer than the bob, you have multiple hairstyle options. One way is with a stripe in the middle to reduce the appearance of increased volume on your neck. Take advantage, that in a matter of minutes you have different options to hide it! You just choose!