Temperatures rise and our desire to wear light, cheerful and colorful clothes, typical of the Pimavera, also increases. Here are some of the key trends that will help you decide what to invest in this season:
1. Citrus tones: the color of the year is honeysuckle (a mixture of pink and orange) but citrus colors such as lemon green, yellow and especially orange will be seen on tops, dresses and even shoes. Whether in plain or patterned fabrics, these shades, seen in the Tracy Reese show, will fill you with energy.
2. The seventies: it is a decade full of style that time and again returns to the catwalks. This time it focuses on the elephant leg pants and the famous overalls combined with the highest platforms to stylize your figure. In the Marc Jacobs show (photo), the designer was inspired by the Yves Saint Laurent of that time. We saw striped prints, colors like orange, purple and fuchsia in dresses with silhouettes from the 1940s, but with the unmistakable glamor of the 1970s.
3. Peasant air: blouses with bulky sleeves, wide belts that emphasize the waist, wide skirts and the use of romantic fabrics such as crochet and lace that were seen in Ralph Lauren and Balenciaga.
4. Unique prints: Like those with an oriental air in the dresses of Rodarte and Carolina Herrera, as well as those more abstract combined with phosphorescent colors as seen in Derek Lam. There were also florals, fruits and even animal prints in designers like Cavalli.
5: Long live the color: strong purples, emerald greens, intense reds took over the catwalks many times combined with shades like black, in Fendi, Gucci, Burberry.
6. White and pure: this time in its most minimalist state. Long dresses in plain fabrics and architectural designs. They were seen in Calvin Klein, Alexander Wang and Celine.
7. Wear the pants: This season they are well-made and structured, whether they are high-waisted and relaxed, or men's suit type as seen in Michael Kors.
8. Transparencies: In ethereal and elegant tops and dresses. There were some that left much to the imagination but the key is not to abuse this trend and combine some of the garments with solid tops. In this way, transparency is just a touch of style in your outfit.