Jennifer Aniston didn't win any Directors Guild of Americ awards, but she did draw a lot of attention on the red carpet. The actress, who wore a Dolce & Gabbana dress and Versace sandals attended the event with her boyfriend Justin Theroux.
Aniston was nominated alongside Demi Moore, Alicia Keys, Patty Jenkins, and Penélope Spheeris for her directing work on Livetimes Five but went home empty-handed. This time, the award went to Jon Cassar for her work on The Kennedys.
If you want to highlight your shoulders and legs, a dress of this cut is perfect for you. Don't forget to decorate your lips with a red color like Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture. It is among the 50 best beauty products this year and is the perfect detail to complete your look.
Below we offer you options to recreate Jennifer's look without problems.
1. Zappos Vince Camuto Stud Earrings $ 20
2. The Outnet DKNY Bead Embellished Cotton Dress $ 148.75
3. AllSaints Scala Mini Dress $ 115
4. Sephora Yves Saint Laurent $ 30
5. BlueFly Stuart Weitzman Black Strappy Sandals $ 175.99
6. Lord and Taylor Abita Satin T Strap $ 89.99