Let's get down to business! Women like you usually have a closet with all kinds of clothes and even so it is very normal to hear: "I just don't have to wear it." It happens to you, me, my friend, the neighbor … everyone! However, to have a perfect wardrobe, only ten pieces of clothing are enough. Is seriously? Yes, it is enough to learn how to combine them in the most appropriate way to go outside with different outfits every day.
As they say, new year, new life. So do a “clean” in your closet and see how versatile these garments are to be fashionable.
1. Tank top: They turn out to be a perfect solution for hot days. They are garments that will make your shoulders look sexy. Acquire basic colors such as white, gray or black, as they tend to "save your life" when the weather is treacherous and you don't really know if it will be cold or with high temperatures. In that case, you can accompany it with a blazer.
3. Long-sleeved shirt: Due to its elegance you can wear it for meetings in the office, an executive dinner or why not? even under a sweater on cold days.
4. T-shirt: Give it prominence with skirts, shorts or even skinny jeans.
5. Sweater: Opt for those that are light for cold nights. And the coolest thing is that you keep using it for the rest of the year under a coat. You will realize that they are not one of those garments that you wear for a season and then you must store it in the back of the closet because you no longer need it.
6. Black dress: In a feminine wardrobe, the absence of a black dress is unforgivable. This color is elegant and you will use it on different occasions and you will keep the style. Combine it with scarves or jewelry of different shades.
7. Cardigan: Give the common sweater a change. Your days will become a beautiful memory as long as you have the right look. And not to mention your photos! You will feel beautiful and you will want many photographs.
8. Blazer: I love you! The style will not stray from you if you wear it frequently. You can wear it with blouses, shirts or even tank tops.
Read more gallery
9 fashion rules that you should NOT follow (PHOTOS)
9. Jeans: They should give their inventors Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss & Co a fashion award, although with the money they have I would think it is not necessary. They are basic and obligatory garments for girls. The basics are blue and black. You will have no problem taking them to the office with a blouse, blazer and high shoes, while on weekends they will adapt superbly to tennis.
10. Black skirt: In summer and autumn you will need to show your pretty legs. Is it fair! The advantage is that you can wear it with a blouse, shirt, stockings, boots, tennis … as best suits you.
Read more gallery
7 pieces of lingerie that you will want to have to look sexier (PHOTOS)