Video: 5 Looks That Scientifically Make You Look Sexier (PHOTOS)
Girls, dressing sexy does not mean falling into the vulgar and not very elegant. Coco Chanel says it well: “Dress vulgar and you will only see the dress. Dress elegant and they will see the woman”. Make that phrase yours every time you choose a look to go outside because life is too short to walk with boring outfits. A woman who likes how her body looks through clothing is a happy and self-confident woman. And it is not a purely aesthetic requirement and if you do not believe us, think for five seconds about how you feel when you are wearing a dress with which you look beautiful … Your security increases and you feel more beautiful!
Boosting your personality, your intelligence and sensuality through your appearance is possible according to science. And how I do it? Include certain pieces and colors in your way of dressing.
1. Heels: I know it is tedious, tired and unhealthy to put them on every day; however, once or twice a week it will not harm you, as suggested by an article published by the "Archives of Sexual Behavior", which mentions that the use of this type of footwear brings other people -men-with intentions erotic or loving.
2. Red color: We mentioned it in a previous post about the five scientific reasons why you should use red lipstick. Specifically, that tone on your lips makes you look younger, as well as brightens your image, indicates Gettysburg College, in Pennsylvania. For its part, the tests made by "The Journal of Personality and Social Psychology" indicate that the palette that makes up this tone generates more attraction to your body.
3. LBD: The well-known little black dress is a fashion icon and somewhat sophisticated. You can combine it with high or short boots, heels, tennis and even flats that your sensuality will not be affected despite the footwear. The black color stylizes as well as hides the imperfections that sometimes bother you. But, in addition it denotes natural elegance and if you add some lace, it has an unequaled erotic effect.
4. Cold shoulder: It is a trend that is very much in vogue. It is worn in blouses and dresses with sleeves that reveal the shoulders. It emerged in the 80s and reinvents itself -like everything else in fashion- with a fresh and sophisticated proposal. Since 2015 he made his first appearances, but in 2016 and 2017 he finds that he will stay for much longer. Scientifically, the University of South Wales has shown that men have a special attraction for this area of the female body, so leaving it open will be a good strategy.
5. Bodycon: Keep in mind that this type of dress is ideal to wear with a sash that adjusts your silhouette. The underwear you are wearing will have the job of potentiating your attributes. A marked figure that resembles an hourglass is seductive to the male sex, said research done in New Zealand and replicated by Who What Wear.
5 tricks to look slimmer with your outfits (PHOTOS)