Video: 9 Wedding Dresses That Will Be A Trend Throughout The Year (PHOTOS)
The wedding is the # 1 event for any girl. The months prior to your wedding seem eternal, but at the same time short because you feel that the days fly by and you do not advance in the preparations. When your boyfriend asks you to be his wife, the first thing you think about is the dress - even if you already have hundreds of designs stored on your phone - because during the ceremony and party the focus of attention will be you, it is inevitable!
Choosing the wedding dress is not easy, because you not only have to anticipate the shape of your body but also the time when you will say yes. The perfect one is the one you click with from the moment you see it on, the one with which you shed one or two tears of emotion, it happened to me even though I thought it was cheesy. My feelings betrayed me. But, well … we continue! I told them that the ideal bridal outfit is one that gives you the possibility of looking sculptural, by hiding your "imperfections".
10 trends to decorate your wedding if you get married this 2017 (PHOTOS)
We did a sweep on websites and with experts to know what are those wedding dresses that will be a trend throughout this year. Fall in love with these beauties, but above all choose yours according to these options so that you are a bride in.
1. Siren cut: It is a classic that does not fail. What is striking is that you can ask your fashion designer or find it in stores made with fine fabrics such as crepe. Also, you have to know that if you are tall and thin, they are perfect for you because they mold to your body like a second skin.
2. Princess cut: They are those who have a wide skirt and are cinched at the waist, which gives you the illusion of being in an authentic fairy tale. Her corset helps to make your waist as narrow as Thalía's.
3. Neckline illusion: It continues to be in the top positions during this 2017. But what is this? It works great for any figure, it is made by a thin, delicate and sensual tulle or lace yoke cape that covers the chest area. Generally it looks more elegant when accompanied by a V-neckline. If your breasts are small, do not worry because visually it gives the impression that they are more voluminous.
4. Neckline on the back: It is the favorite of many like you! It is because it has been used for the last seasons regardless of whether the wedding is on the beach or in a luxurious hotel at night. The sobriety of the front is offset by the details on the rear. In some styles, they opt for precious stones, while in others they only let themselves be carried away by the beautiful fall of fabrics.
5. Rhinestones: Rhinestones never fail in bridal gowns. Regardless if it is a Carolina Herrera, Rosa Clara or even your own design with the help of the dressmaker, the inlays of these materials turn out to be exquisite. A wedding dress can be simple and wear a beaded belt, and this completely transforms it.
6. Transparencies: In sleeves, neckline and back they look wonderful.
7. Marked volume: Bridal fashion surrenders at the feet of the peplum effect and the laces that give movement and volume to any bride.
8. Short dresses: Be one of the girls who dares to show a little more skin. There are them with midi skirts or two pieces. Because it is short it never ceases to be elegant or suitable for walking towards the altar.
9. Color: In 2016 the black wedding dress was very much on trend. They used it to surprise their guests, give originality and a touch of fun to the celebration. In our opinion, there is a wake to use a tone like this. Therefore, if you do not want to use the traditional white that symbolizes virgin purity, opt for pink, nude, champagne or with hints of color. You dare?