Video: 6 Types Of Jeans You Have To Wear To Wear Round Buttocks (PHOTOS)
So comfortable and versatile the jeans are! Although currently all women have not one, not two, but up to five or ten in our closet, this was not always the case. This piece that molds your buttocks and makes them look round was not allowed among women before 1930 because it marked a gender separation, oh my God! Starting in World War II, women had to go to factories to do men's work, and thereafter a fight began in which feminist leader Amelia Bloomer actively participated, and although they could only use them to mount On horseback, comfort made the industry realize that this idea should be discarded. It was then that in 1966 it was accepted that the girls adopted them as part of their outfits.
Although in some countries they are still prohibited, you have to thank that you live in one where its use is free. Just as they work in an excellent way to go to the office when accompanied by beautiful heels, you wear them on weekends without a problem with tennis.
Of course, women like you love being at the forefront and wearing those pants that favor them the most. What are those jeans I should wear that make my booties look rounder and sexier? Find out what they are and if you are missing any, "sacrifice" this month's budget and make sure you have it!
6 garments ideal for girls who are neither thin nor plus size (PHOTOS)
1. High waist: You see them on the street and maybe you even think they are not for you, but keep in mind that if your body is not exuberant, they are ideal. For example, if your body is straight, add volume to your glutes with those that are wide and pleated; If your silhouette has curves, this type of jeans hides those extra pounds that are located in the belly area, while highlighting your buttocks.
No matter what your case is, add heels to further harmonize your appearance. Best of all, they are from the 70s, but since the fashion is cyclical, they returned and took them for any occasion. Learn how to combine them with your wallets, blouses and accessories!
2. Marked seams: Just as there are jeans without pockets, there are ones with marked seams. That guy is for you if you won the lottery with genetics and you have buttocks with enough volume. They will look spectacular!
3. Embroidery: If, on the contrary, you are one of those that genetics did not smile at - I include myself - make a count of those that hang in your wardrobe to find out if you have one with back pockets, some embroidery or reliefs. The attention that your jeans will attract will be directly in these details and not in your butt, although the small pockets will help you a lot.
4. Greater volume: Of course we all dream of a nice and bulky butt like JLo's, but unfortunately not all of us have that happiness. To “play” with your clothes, make sure your butt looks rounder and bigger with jeans that always form a “V” above your buttocks.
5. Light colors: They specifically favor those tall, slim and slender girls. By magic, this type of colors makes your hips look wider and your buttocks look shaped. They are wonderful!
6. Dark Shades: Ideal for curvy or pear shaped women. Notice that they have medium pockets at the back. You will be fascinated with the result they give you and needless to say, the opinion that your boy will have towards your two back attributes.