We have already talked about haircuts and hair dyes that take years away, but never about the clothes you need to remove from your closet so as not to be tempted to put them on. As fashionable as it is, do not use it because it will add five or even 10 years more than the age you really have. Look and avoid!
1. Pussy-bow blouses: And so much that you like them! This type of bow tie front blouses makes you look serious, formal and elegant, but in no way favors the youthful look that you are looking for. Plus, they come with bulging sleeves and shoulder pads, giving a clean look. Leave that blouse at the bottom of your wardrobe!
Better opt for those that leave bare shoulders. They are very youthful, they let you show skin and they make you look sexy.
2. Coat: Do not make the mistake of buying the same sweater in all colors because they are on sale. It never contributes to subtract years from your appearance.
What to wear Of course, a cardigan or blazer is the best alternative to protect you from the cold or the wind. Have on hand those that are neutral colors and of various styles to combine with formal and informal garments.
3. Pearl earrings: This "adornment" that does not go out of style is always on trend, they are easy to combine with formal and informal garments, it is a wise choice to wear them and they adapt to any style of clothing, but in older girls.
Look for long earrings, with different shapes and in terms of colors you know very well that fashion is imposed by you, so free yourself a little.
4. XXL hair accessories: Oh my God! Avoid those with glitter, sequins, or pearls. Never resort to very elaborate hairstyles, in any case it shows soft waves or a very healthy straight hair.
Your allies are the simple clips or garters that pick up a lock of your hair.
5. Knee-Length Dresses: If you're barely 20 or a little over 30, why do you look like a nun? This type of dress is only worn when you have a meeting in your office because they are a classic.
5 hair dyes that make you look younger (PHOTOS)