You already know that fashion is one of our favorite sections and from what we have noticed you also love it, that's why we are always looking for trends that help you feel fashion. As we are already close to the end of the year, we want you to take advantage of those pieces that you bought during this 2017 and that, according to you, are no longer taken.
1. Elephant leg pants: Maybe you saw them for the first time in one of the photographs your mother keeps from when she was just a young girl. What's more, you were even able to make fun of her for the way she dressed in the 70s, but since they became fashionable, you had the obligation to wear one.
If you have put it aside in recent months, take it out of the closet and put it on because it is a flattering piece, because its proportions thin your body, although this does not mean that you should discard your skinny jeans or tube tops. Combine your flare pants with bodice or strappy blouses.
2. Transparent pieces: For the rest of 2017 they will be worn with great force in dresses, skirts and blouses. Look for them with embroidery to make them stand out. You will look feminine and daring.
3. Ankle outfits: In addition to being extremely elegant, putting on any piece with heels duplicates that characteristic. Believe us, a length below the ankle will not make you look like an older woman, but it makes you look modern.
4. Layers: Wear them in different styles and shades. Vivid colors are always a hit to bring "life" to your appearance.
5. Pantsuits and jacket: Jennifer López and Kim Kardashian come to them frequently. If celebrities like them wear them, it is because they are not boring as you have always believed, but because they are trending. Be sure to wear them in colorful shades and different textures.
6. Accessories: How we love them! Hats, scarves, wallets. All of them bring delicacy and make a difference when you wear a simple outfit.
7. Ruffles: They are a beauty!