Don't even think about cleaning your closet! During 2017, your wardrobe welcomed more than one blouse, dress, jeans, crop top and even various accessories such as wallets and shoes. Of those pieces you bought, what will continue to be used in 2018?
Clóset Hispano fashion expert and blogger, Ariana Fernández, revealed an important list of garments that you can still get quite a profit from this new year. Find out what the bandages, the gifts, and much less throw them away, are for no reason. You would commit a sin!
1.Jacket or plaid blouse: As you will understand, for a long time it was a garment that was related to the male sex; However, nowadays women like you also choose it. You decide if you wear it in your size or oversize, and also if you combine them with jeans or even with a dress.
2. Metallic dress: For a few seasons, the single-color metallic has made its way and is gaining strength. Dresses in these shades are usually very elegant to wear during an informal or formal evening activity, it all depends on your style or cut.
3. Fringes: So sexy they are! A dress or blouse with this type of design or texture screams femininity everywhere. It is a very fun piece worn in the 1920s that returned to stay for several more months.
4. Denim on denim: The proposal has taken over your casual look. We have seen celebrities such as Jennifer López, Selena Gómez and even Bella Hadid. We recommend that you add a little color with a wallet, earrings or scarf to make you look more chic.
5. Shopper bag: Large bags are still an important part of looks. They can be with rigid or flexible handles, as long as we can carry everything and more.
6. XL Earrings: The long earrings and protagonists continue to be the strong one during these times. They can be minimal style, full of colors and figures, the important thing is how big they are.
7. Sock boots: They are a must in the wardrobe. They can be of various colors: fuchsia, green, yellow, blue and even flowery. The important thing is that they are not only ankle boots, they can be boots with high top and well adjusted to the legs.
8. Red Boots: More than red boots, it is now a total red look, from head to toe. So pants, skirts, blouses, sweaters, coats, bags, all in red.
9. Mid-calf skirts: During the winter they are worn with XXL wool sweaters, but during the spring you will have to wear them with cotton shirts and sneakers.
7 tips for wearing boots like a fashion expert (PHOTOS)