Video: 7 Pieces Of Clothing That Do NOT Favor The Short Ones (PHOTOS)
Being happy NEVER goes out of style and one way to be happy is when you feel fantastic with your outfits. But not all trends are designed for all kinds of women to wear. There are certain items of clothing that favor some girls more than others. Such is the case of the following, which you have to avoid if you are short. Your idea will always be to look taller, a requirement that is not met if you use these pieces.
1. Knee-high boots: The reason is very simple and easy to understand. High boots or knee high boots cover most of your legs, making them look shorter. They are beautiful and all, but you must accept that the style that favors you the most is those that reach the ankle.
2. “Incomplete” pants: They are not the best option when you want to look taller than you really are and added to this, it modifies your figure to the extreme because it adds weight. If you are determined not to cover your limbs completely, go for shorts before the so-called "manganos".
3. Striped skirt or dress: You do not deny that they have a sophisticated touch that makes them be beautiful, but they do not meet with the finger of the thought of Giorgio Armani who says: “Elegance is not to stand out, it is to be remembered”. You have to be remembered as a woman who knows how to correctly choose her way of dressing, and this type of skirt does not favor you so much because horizontal prints widen the figure and have the habit of reducing the size of the wearer. In any case, opt better for patterns with vertical cuts.
4. Trench coats: You will be convinced that fashion is cruel, but believe us it is also cruel with tall women. In this case, the coats and long raincoats look spectacular with jeans and boots, but in taller girls. When you wear them, this combination what it does is subtract centimeters from your figure and for no reason can you allow it. This type of clothing next to you is the one that has a length to the waist and fits at the waist, an aspect that will further shape your body in the shape of an hourglass.
5. Oversize sweater: So comfortable, but so far! Being a short girl has to stay away from clothes of two or up to three sizes bigger than the real one because they hide your cute body and height. Those that must hang in your wardrobe at your disposal are those that are tight and V-neck.
6. Loose pants: Fashion trends sometimes drag you to buy without first analyzing if what is very in is for you. It could have happened to you with this type of pants that “lose” the shape of your legs. Bet on some skinnys.
7. Choker Heels: Very bad news for you because although they are beautiful and even give your legs a sexier look, they divide your limbs and make them look shorter. If you are convinced that you want sandals regardless of the effect they generate, buy nude ones because this tone is confused with the color of your skin and makes you look taller.