Table of contents:
- To pamper your feet! Believe us, no psychologist is able to understand the healing power of a new pair of shoes
Everything in excess is bad, except holidays and shoes! Without a doubt, one of the accessories in which most women invest the most money is footwear. Therefore, these 7 websites will help you expand your options to combine your outfits. Be careful when buying because you will want them all!
1.Amazon: It is one of the largest and best-known virtual stores. Through its Android version you won't have to turn on your computer to buy your shoes. It is so agile that it gives you the option to sign up to receive daily notifications about offers, and track your orders.
2. Nordstrom: If you want to treat yourself because you are turning age, because you are graduating or because yes, take a walk through the virtual store and specifically through the shoe section of Nordstrom, where you will find top-notch designs, like this one.
3. Zalando: The fashion of this application comes from Europe, so you will already have an idea of the fantastic options that you will find. Although they also offer clothing, accessories and technology, one of the strongest departments is the one that adorns your feet. Download in Android, Windows Phone and iOS version. Look at the beauty!
4. Asos: It is the direct competition of Zalando. Its catalog is extensive and, according to the same users through the comments they leave on the application, it is very efficient in its shipments. You can download it to your mobile with Android or iOS.
5. Etsy: We quickly swept through the shoe section and were delighted. While there you will have to figure out so that the money from your credit or debit card does not run out because you have a wide line of shoes including sandals, boots, heels, Mary Janes, clogs and many more. Available for Android and App Store.
6. Foot Locker: Of course, one of the styles most pursued by all women is sports. If you love sports, here you will find the tennis and sneakers that are the cry of fashion. If you have a mobile or tablet with the App Store, you can download it without problem.
7. Sarenza: It is a site specialized only in the sale of shoes. Their website claims that they offer 595 footwear brands and over 36,000 models. What girl is going to resist buying here? Their app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
To pamper your feet! Believe us, no psychologist is able to understand the healing power of a new pair of shoes
Tell me what is your favorite style of shoes and I'll tell you how you are (PHOTOS)