Table of contents:
Video: 10 Fashion Tricks To Make Your Arms Look Slimmer (PHOTOS)
Would you like to make your arms look slimmer with a few simple tricks?
The American designer Edith Head once said it well: "You can get what you want if you dress for it". If your purpose is always to get to your wardrobe and look for fashionable clothes that create an illusion so that your arms look slimmer, you have to follow these 9 tricks. Apply them to the letter to further enhance your beauty!
1. Vertical stripes: This type of print is one of our favorites and it always turns out to be a dilemma whether to choose whether they are vertical or horizontal stripes. To favor your arms, the convenient ones are the first because they create the illusion of making everything longer and slimmer.
2. 3/4 sleeves: Due to their cut, they end in the thinnest part of the arms, which means that the attention is focused entirely on the forearm and not on the upper part. If this area of your body is still wide, you have to look for pieces of clothing with loose or springless sleeves.
3. Do colors also play ?: Of course they do! Being a fashion lover has led you to discover that outfits in dark tones make you look slimmer, therefore, try to wear them in plain colors.
4. Bet on the V-neckline: The explanation of why this type of neckline is an ally # 1 is because the focus will be entirely on the breasts and the rest of the body, which will make the arms go to second flat. Good to know!
5. Slim accessories: We don't know what your tastes for accessories are like; However, what is necessary for us to reveal to you is that the bracelets, watches or all kinds of jewelry that you place on your wrists need to be thin to make these extremities look more stylized.
6. Less is more: One of the fashion rules takes center stage when it comes to making your arms look slimmer. It does this because you have to avoid very elaborate sleeves with gathers and capes. The simpler, the more in your favor.
7. Blouses to the body: Your body will look even more stylized if you wear blouses of the correct size. If you wear them very baggy, they add weight and will make you look shorter in height.
8. Say "yes" to the shoulder pads: Its influence came from the 1980s and will be palpable throughout this year, especially during the fall and winter. But it is not that they have to be completely excluded during the other seasons. A compelling reason not to do this is that they reduce the roundness of the shoulders and help the entire area look slimmer. Look for blazers, cardigans, or kimonos made from fine fabrics.
9. High jeans: Marking the waist will give volume to your hips and will immediately reduce the size of your shoulders and arms. Also use belts not too thick, but not too thin either.
10. A-line skirts and dresses: Preferably those that are printed on the bottom. In the case of skirts, combine them with plain blouses. Accessories have to be long except for earrings.