Video: 7 Pieces Of Clothing That Spoil Your Look (PHOTOS)
2023 Author: Leslie Forster | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-20 16:12
Garments and accessories such as shoes, necklaces, sunglasses and wallets have the ability to favor or ruin any outfit. As the American businesswoman and designer Iris Apfel says well: "Fashion is bought, style has to be had". If you don't want to spoil yours, avoid wearing these clothes that could spoil your look.
1. Nude or earth color leggings: It is a trend imposed by the famous ones and that by mistake went to the streets and even to your wardrobe. It began to build revolution in early 2017 and its trend has been maintained with different designs and textures, and it has even been a tone indicated as daring for simulating nudity. If you have one, better keep it tucked away in your closet!
2. Accessories everywhere: Less is more, that is the secret of elegance. The famous fashion rule, a concept imposed by Chanel in the 1920s and that is still present today. From that moment on, elegant dress became synonymous with simplicity. The minimalist trend uses the most neutral colors (black, white, beige or gray) and tries not to lose harmony. The same thing you should do when you combine your clothes with accessories. The key is not to overdo it.
3. Sports pants and sandals: Don't fit! This type of sports divers is wise to wear with tennis. Nothing else!
4. Shoes in the same shade as the wallet: It is a “crime” against fashion because it shows a lack of creativity, imagination and also, it becomes boring. Choosing footwear is not a light decision. Although there are no rules written about stone in fashion, it is mandatory not to skip any of them, such as: respecting the type of event you are going to (cocktail, formal, informal …), if the dress is long or short, the color, high or low, if you have prints or accessories. For example, if the dress is plain, dare to wear colorful shoes and accessories that stand out or vice versa.
5. Jeans acid wash: We all know how essential jeans are in our daily lives, but from there to letting yourself be carried away by trends is something else. Acids or snow wash jeans, as they are also often called, is a technique that is carried out through a chemical compound that removes the upper layer of the color of the cowboy, giving it this effect liked by some and hated by others. It doesn't grace us at all!
6. Transparencies: Panties in sight! Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Bella, and Gigi Hadid have been ambassadors for that style on multiple occasions. Experts, through the Vive USA portal, advise that if you are going to follow it, dress “in layers” so as not to show more than you should. Take their advice!
7. Oversize dress or blouse: An XXL garment is capable of spoiling any image. A dress, blouse, or jacket two sizes larger is often not flattering. On the contrary, it creates an outfit in bad taste. When dressing you have to be clear about the proportions of your body. Fashion experts say that these types of looks suit tall, slim women. If in your case you do not meet those characteristics, do not get overwhelmed. Your ideal clothes are those that fit your size.
Read more gallery
9 fashion trends that should NEVER come back (PHOTOS)