Video: 7 Pieces Of Clothing That Help You Show Off A Sexy Hip (PHOTOS)
2023 Author: Leslie Forster | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-20 16:12
The hips are one of the attributes that best define Latina women. Regardless if you have them wide or not, there are fashionable clothing items that have the magic of shaping them and making them visually bigger and sexier. And what are those, to start using them right now?
1. B odycon dress: It is a body-fitting dress that prevents your curves from being erased and rather enhances them when you avoid those that are too baggy or are rectangular. One of the factors to take care of is the length. When you put one on, make sure that when you duck, the back doesn't show more than it should. An ideal length would be above or below the knee.
As for the design, if you are a woman of slim to medium build and with little bust, those that favor you are the ones with floral prints, stripes or any other characteristic that attracts attention. If you are a plus size girl, bodycon in neutral tones are recommended, say the experts on the Ericka blog.
2. Pants at the waist: They must be a rule to adopt among your outfits. Its cut is capable of transforming your body in a matter of seconds. Love cloth pants, jeans and all those pieces that meet this requirement because, in addition to marking your waist, they make your hips appear prominent.
3. Blouses or dresses with open shoulders: For several months they have been stealing everyone's attention because they make you look and feel fresh with a youthful touch. The idea is that you choose a design with lines that does not lose any part of your body. They create balance between your shoulders and hips.
4. Pencil style skirt: It is definitely the skirt that works best. Its ideal length is at the knee because if it exceeds it, you will not have freedom when walking. Look for light fabrics rather than lycra. It is convenient that it be made of simple textiles such as cotton. Although it looks good with low shoes, its elegance stands out more with heels.
5. Top halter: Your task is to create the hourglass effect so that your shoulders look more proportional to your hips. This type of neckline or top also exposes the shoulders and is worn with total freedom, both day and night.
It is one of the best allies if you have a small bust. As it hangs behind the neck and exposes the back, it makes your back and hips look even more sexy.
6. Palazzo: It is one of the most sophisticated pieces that will highlight your curvy figure.
7. Skirt or dress with side slit: We love it! The reign of miniskirts or minidresses is over if what you need is for your hips to look wider and sexier. The most attractive is not the one that skimps on fabric, but the one with a considerable length, even at ground level. Of course, with a side or front opening to bring sensuality and movement to your body while you walk.
8 pieces of clothing to dress elegantly without looking like a lady (PHOTOS)